Youtube racism

Mr.Skeng

Youtube racism is hilarious, some of it is so random.
Init, you could be on a video that is about ice cream and somehow racism crops up.Xbox Live opened up my eyes to how deeply some people resent black people but are to shook to say it in person as well.
:lol: yeahh, on xbox live its silly, you get called a 'nigger' as an insult asif its like 'd*ckhead' or 'c*nt' even if ya not black, happened to me quite abit and even my avatar on it is white lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
WHY DOES EVERY THREAD HORSEFACEMOFO ENTER TURN INTO THE DMF SHOW.
Irony.jpg
you are another one. them ones who have been on rwd and vip still doing the same old sh*tpost a pic here n there, try make a smartass comment here n therepost a lol after anyone who says anything about someone u had an argument with over anythingwether that thing was funny or notall u do is lol and post a pic every now and thenthem faceless cunts desperate for insights into "urban" lifestay in the alternative room it was made for skinny jean wearing bitches like you
Yeah, I do come here to have a laugh and make smartarse comments. And if someone says something funny, I give them an LOL.Unlike you, I don't come here & browse the forum with a permanent screwface, taking out my frustration at being shunned by the world because of flagrant homosexual tendencies.But yeah, you're just proving my point here, so carry on.

Init, you could be on a video that is about ice cream and somehow racism crops up.Xbox Live opened up my eyes to how deeply some people resent black people but are to shook to say it in person as well.
This happens with ignorant people of all races, ive heard resentment from all races. For as long as we catagorise people and measure them up by statistics and image will be as long as rascism is around to all races.EDITED FOR IMAGINATION
Have you been on Xbox Live?
I knew you would reply and say this, Predictable. I don't use gaming sites, for my own opinionated reasons. However if you notice i BOLDED FROM "HOW" TO "WELL" I did not bold the xbox live part for a reason. Gaming sites are pathetic fullstop, keeping people away from reality IMO. (Those that stay inside and game, don't have healthy minds, those who participate in outdoor activities what ever those may be, minds are much more healthy.) I dont think controlling an image from room to room with shot guns and other various OTT weapons, is at all realisitc or healthy for any human.
lolyou are an idiot and a hypocritekindly f*ck off
Hypocrite for what reason?Idiot for having a different opinion from you.. Now Now, If you read what i write and see some similarities in yourself dont be agressive with me when you see them not me.Of course im DMF /
how can you preach about predudice in one sense and then practice it in another? Read YOUR original postshut the f*ck up

Irony.jpg
you are another one. them ones who have been on rwd and vip still doing the same old sh*tpost a pic here n there, try make a smartass comment here n therepost a lol after anyone who says anything about someone u had an argument with over anythingwether that thing was funny or notall u do is lol and post a pic every now and thenthem faceless cunts desperate for insights into "urban" lifestay in the alternative room it was made for skinny jean wearing bitches like you
Yeah, I do come here to have a laugh and make smartarse comments. And if someone says something funny, I give them an LOL.Unlike you, I don't come here & browse the forum with a permanent screwface, taking out my frustration at being shunned by the world because of flagrant homosexual tendencies.But yeah, you're just proving my point here, so carry on.
same old lame boring lines. ur the real f*ck*ng homo hiding away from real lifeat least 95% of your posts over the last 5yrs or more since youve used this forum are:" :lol: :lol:", "yeah" "no" "oh i have that double beasted supertight amando pair as well, got them from uniqlo on sale","(insert try too hard smart arse comment)" and so on...u have no personality. it wouldnt matter if you recently came on the forum but you been here for timeur just like them equilax and radio who try too hard, but even they have more personality than you.d*ckhead. that is all

:lol: yeahh, on xbox live its silly, you get called a 'nigger' as an insult asif its like 'd*ckhead' or 'c*nt' even if ya not black, happened to me quite abit and even my avatar on it is white lol
lol I was baffed at first, was playing COD4 and heard some guys calling people on the opposite team niggers cos they were sh*t.

Guest WAVESURFER
Irony.jpg
same old lame boring lines. ur the real f*ck*ng homo hiding away from real lifeat least 95% of your posts over the last 5yrs or more since youve used this forum are:":lol: :lol:", "yeah" "no" "oh i have that double beasted supertight amando pair as well, got them from uniqlo on sale", and so on...u have no personality. it wouldnt matter if you recently came on the forum but you been here for timeur just like them equilax and radio who try too hard, but even they have more personality than you.d*ckhead. that is all
I think you'll find YOU'RE the "real f*ck*ng homo", since you claimed to have had sex with several male members of this site.But why have you been keeping track of my posts for 5 years?And why are you getting so emotional over me?

lol I was baffed at first, was playing COD4 and heard some guys calling people on the opposite team niggers cos they were sh*t.
Thats weird i play cod4 on ps3 and ive never seen any of that sh*t. Must be an xbox 360 ting.