The Gym Topic

Flojo

Guest Triple XXX

im startin to notice a difference alreadyi kno its hard wen u look in the mirror everyday u cnt notice it bt im startin to noticen i aint even hittin gym yet

YES! My friend's too shook to come to London coz of weather warnings in Luton so I don't have to go to dinner with him tonight. Means I can gym at half 8 instead of now when there will be loads of noobs occupying all the benches!Weighed in at 90.9 this morning and feeling good. Trying to get to 94 by the end of March. Not a massive gain but with American Football twice a week, putting weight on is haaaaaard!About to go make my snacks for the week. Chicken breast pieces in tomato sauce with pasta. Yeah buddy!

Really pissed off right now.A combination of getting up at 12pm and therefore not eating properly means I've gained f*ck all in the last 3 weeks. All my weights have consistently been upped on bench, squat etc., but I'm not GAINING.I'm going to miss my March target of 14 stone.f*ck.Gonna hit the biceps and back this evening, and set my alarm to get back into my 7am routine again. No more watching a movie before bed and it taking me up to 2 am.

ahh thats true u kno ive been wakin up at like 2pm for the longestmay have to be a 9am ting from now on
Until you actually start going to the gym, I think you should refrain from posting in here.Been talking about this sh*t for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages and now you're saying you're eating right but you're not even gyming. Do it or stop talking about it!

My mum just goes."Your head is far too small for your body.":/Pissed thing is she's right. People have told me all my life I have a tiny head. Could never find a new era that fitted me back in the day. Didn't clock that working out is only going to exacerbate the problem.
LMFAOThe imagery>>>>>>>>>>_________*wipes tears*

My mum just goes."Your head is far too small for your body.":/Pissed thing is she's right. People have told me all my life I have a tiny head. Could never find a new era that fitted me back in the day. Didn't clock that working out is only going to exacerbate the problem.
aaaahahahahaaaaaaa!173109340_3f15ae66ec.jpg