The Gym Topic

Flojo

depends, if ur not used to dumbells it'll take a while to get the balance right before you can up the weight, i do about 7 or 8 reps comfortably on 90k on barbell including the bar and the same amount on 76k (38 in each hand) on dumbells

back in the gym since wednesdaydone legs n shoulders so fartonight im gona go for back n bis only problem is i fukd up my wrist, however i have the ice pack on it ryt now gona soulja it no matter watalso my diet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>chicken eggs n salmon is all ive been eatingalong with brown bread n pastasnacking on monkey nutsn drinking buxton raah i feel fresh

My elbows been so f*cked for the last 6 months i nearly gave up altogether but been doing physio recently and its coming along nice done a full weights session 3 times this week and i can only slightly feel it todayalso just jumped on creatine for the first time ever to try and catch up to where i used to be