The Gym Topic

Flojo

best strength exercises for overall strength

squats and deads work your whole body but in particular your legs and lower back respectively

dnt be scared of them start of light watch video get your form correct then go heavy as time progresses

hmmm

ill have to get someone to show me

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH DEADLIFTS. I DUN DESTROYED MY LOWER BACK WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT. Your flexibility will be poor starting out it will get better.

calves though think its jus genetic

im sure i done 70 reps of like 30 kg at once

5 sets of 10 twice a week with a moderate weight good time under tension. I've seen a visible difference.

So gym dons, I'm out of action for 6 weeks which will give my shoulder time to heal..

But I can't do sh*t,

Do you man suggest I continue my bulking diet for 6 weeks without doing anything physical and then hit it hard after my 6 weeks. I'm only weighing 11st 3 at 5ft 11 now

Stay around your maintenance calories. If your gonna continue bulking with out doing anything you'll only gain fat. Look at rotator cuff exercises, powerlifting style bench press. rear delts exercises. so you don't fk up your shoulders. Work on ur legs/conditioning I DON'T believe you about your legs being over developed playing footy cuz. I wanna see some evidence.

best strength exercises for overall strength

squats and deads work your whole body but in particular your legs and lower back respectively

dnt be scared of them start of light watch video get your form correct then go heavy as time progresses

hmmm

ill have to get someone to show me

BE VERY CAREFUL WITH DEADLIFTS. I DUN DESTROYED MY LOWER BACK WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT. Your flexibility will be poor starting out it will get better.

fuck

ill wait to do that then

aint even confident with other exercises still and im thinking about squats and shit

calves though think its jus genetic

im sure i done 70 reps of like 30 kg at once

5 sets of 10 twice a week with a moderate weight good time under tension. I've seen a visible difference.

So gym dons, I'm out of action for 6 weeks which will give my shoulder time to heal..

But I can't do sh*t,

Do you man suggest I continue my bulking diet for 6 weeks without doing anything physical and then hit it hard after my 6 weeks. I'm only weighing 11st 3 at 5ft 11 now

Stay around your maintenance calories. If your gonna continue bulking with out doing anything you'll only gain fat. Look at rotator cuff exercises, powerlifting style bench press. rear delts exercises. so you don't fk up your shoulders. Work on ur legs/conditioning I DON'T believe you about your legs being over developed playing footy cuz. I wanna see some evidence.

Nah i mean i can't actually do anything physical for 6 weeks, i was just mentioning the fact i can let my shoulder fully heal at lasy. Also i'm not the type who's gonna lie or gas, when i say my top and my bottom half don't match, it's exactly that. That's my primary reason for bulking as my top as ripped as it is now still doesn't equal to my bottom.

Carb Cycling or Intermittent fasting>>>>>>>normal cutting

On carb cycle now, 5 days low carbs , 2 high carb refeed days on sat and sunday.

3 weeks in and abs are already showing, more definition, more facial aesthetics and arms have gone bigger.

Jumping on intermittent fasting next month

where can i find more details on these?

I wanna start yoga. (no omo)

me too

Carb cycling:

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/a_beginners_guide_to_carb_cycling

Intermittent fasting:

http://rippedbody.jp/2011/10/08/leangains-intermittent-fasting-guide-how-to-do-it-by-yourself/

Both are good for getting shredded and if you want better results add 2-4 HIIT cardio sessions a week

• Upvote 1

Carb Cycling or Intermittent fasting>>>>>>>normal cutting

On carb cycle now, 5 days low carbs , 2 high carb refeed days on sat and sunday.

3 weeks in and abs are already showing, more definition, more facial aesthetics and arms have gone bigger.

Jumping on intermittent fasting next month

where can i find more details on these?

I wanna start yoga. (no omo)

me too

Carb cycling:

http://www.t-nation....to_carb_cycling

Intermittent fasting:

http://rippedbody.jp...it-by-yourself/

Both are good for getting shredded and if you want better results add 2-4 HIIT cardio sessions a week

nice thanks, can u post an example of one of ur days on the carb diet

Panorama - the Truth About Sports Products, Thursday 8pm BBC1

just seen the ad for it

Panorama investigates sports products that promise to boost your performance. Shelley Jofre tests the science behind the advertising claims made by some of sport's biggest brands. Also in HD.

wasnt gonna make a topic in whatever this early and if i left it id forget, so i may aswell give you niggas a heads up cause i know you dont check the thread everyday

got naturally tiny wrists

but working on the forearms will give you some growth on the inside of the arm

thats about it really

• 2 weeks later...

Come back from holiday. Stepped on scales. I've put on 4lbs but look like shit compared to before I left

I'm on a detox from now. No more alcohol abuse and I'm getting back in di gym and going super hard.

Come back from holiday. Stepped on scales. I've put on 4lbs but look like sh*t compared to before I left

I'm on a detox from now. No more alcohol abuse and I'm getting back in di gym and going super hard.

lower di carbs - less than 100 grams mon to friday and refeed di carbs on weekend>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyone here torch some fat while preserving muscle try this:

Mon - Fri or Sat

Eat less than 100 grams of carbs

Sat-Sun (I only use Sunday for re-feed)

Carb up, your bodyweight in lbs x 2 = number of grams of carbs you eat on your refeed day.

BRB Getting shredded while keeping most of my muscle

BRB strength still going up

BRB 100KG squat with today with only 20grams of carbs for the day

BRB looking aesthetic as f*ck

Working well for me and my mates - If you weigh more or your bodyfat levels are high 20%+ I'd even recommend two days in the week where you eat no carbs.

going on an early holiday next year

so starting my winter bulking TODAY

so much easier when you have a goal to work to

LETS GO!

im on a roll at the moment,i've come off an intense project at work and on to something a lot easier/predictable, so i have more free time and my lifts have been flying. Guys in gym are like whagwarn everytime i see you you're getting bigger. Was planning to do a creatine cycle about this time but i'm gonna hold off. theres no point adding extra supps to the mix when everythings going well.