The Gym Topic

Flojo

Has anyone else had tennis elbow before?  How did you remedy it?

I have had to take skullcrushers (which was my favourite triceps exercise) out of my routines and today I now have to take out triceps pulldown with a V-bar.  It's annoying because even on light weight I could push with minimal difficulty I'm getting an intense pain in my left elbow.  I'm looking to get an elbow support but I'm not sure if that will even help at all.

Has anyone else had tennis elbow before?  How did you remedy it?

I have had to take skullcrushers (which was my favourite triceps exercise) out of my routines and today I now have to take out triceps pulldown with a V-bar.  It's annoying because even on light weight I could push with minimal difficulty I'm getting an intense pain in my left elbow.  I'm looking to get an elbow support but I'm not sure if that will even help at all.

got this havnt been able to gym properly for months 

elbow support will work but you still have to go easy

but i just powered through the pain when training for holiday, was going 6 days a week and shoulder/chest and tricep days were killer..... 

was meant to rest 6 weeks, thought fuck it went after a month and made everything worse.... now im just making sure im defo fine before i go back, but if i was a pro-sports man i would 100% need an operation.

cut out the biriyani mate

(couldn't resist) 

/

need a new gym

They are expanding further. Even more equipment than before. If you get a year's membership it us around £22 a month. I used to go to the gym for £20 but for the amount of equipment available bodyworks makes way more sense to me. Made a lot of gains since I've been there.

i swear the number of reps vs. the amount of weight ur lifting isn't on a standard scale, there's some kind of multiplier effect going on. i can get 8 reps out on dumbbell shoulder press on 30k quite easily now, so i jumped up to 34k yesterday: 3 good reps, the fourth was a bit rubbish, although i did complete it. i thought i was gonna get at least 5 out.