The Gym Topic

Flojo

• 2 weeks later...

Think I have potentially plateaud on my squats. Anyone got any tips for me? Will know for defo after next week.

Taking a week break from gym. Today I started squatting and was feeling drained and faint. On the last rep I slightly buckled and I was so scared I was going to fall forward. Decided to leave gym and just rest up for a week. Was bizarre as the week prior I did 4 sets of 80kg without problem and was planning to up it to 85kg today.

go 5 times a week to my work gym during lunch break.

Monday = Chest & Tri's

Tuesday = Back & Bi's

Wednesday = Shoulders & Abs

Thursday = Legs

Friday = Extra Chest Day & Arms

The gym at work is a Nuffields and it is heavily discounted (£30 per month) so i cancelled my gym membership to virgin active in ends.

Even tho i go gym 5 days a week at work i do miss not having a gym membership on ends. On the weekends sometimes the man dem wanna hit gym for a random session and i cant which is annoying.

Go 5 times a week.  Will probably cut it down to four days a week in the coming months just so I have some extra free time to myself to chill.

Right now my gym schedule is

Mon - Back and biceps

Tue - Chest and Triceps

Thur - Bicep and abs

Sat - Shoulders and triceps

Sun - Legs and abs

Think I have potentially plateaud on my squats. Anyone got any tips for me? Will know for defo after next week.

Taking a week break from gym. Today I started squatting and was feeling drained and faint. On the last rep I slightly buckled and I was so scared I was going to fall forward. Decided to leave gym and just rest up for a week. Was bizarre as the week prior I did 4 sets of 80kg without problem and was planning to up it to 85kg today.

Try adding some explosive movements to your workout like box jumps or some sprints.

Try adding some explosive movements to your workout like box jumps or some sprints.

throw a couple of machines in the mix as well, go light and concentrate on form with the squats, then finish yourself off (lulz) with a hack squat or leg press machine.

Them good aches there. You know you love it man. When you keep banging it out though you'll watch your strength increase.

/

Going to start learning to do a handstand. Going to practice like every other day. Want to include bodyweight exercises into all the body parts I work and really want to learn how to do handstand pushups. Also follow calisthenics kingz instagram and seen some sick variations of handstand pushups.

^^^ Random headshot ^^^

Anyways hit a new PB today.... 50KG dumbbell incline bench press for 8 reps. Def could go higher but my gym doesnt have any bigger dumbbells ¬_¬

Managed 6 reps of 120kg on flat bench press (spotter helped on the last 2) so hopefully i can hit 3 plates (140kg) by the end of the year especially because i start bulking next month!

• Upvote 2

Had 2 weeks off the gym a week ago and my regime sort of slipped before my initial 2 weeks off due to work and stuff. Had a good return last week and did my first legs session on Saturday in about a month

Legs have been completed fucked, walking really jagged like robocop, calfs are actually in flames

• Upvote 2