The Gym Topic

Flojo

While I agree he's not natty, it's not worth getting into arguments over.

If you know you know, if you don't you don't.

Either way I'm sure no one here will be buying his mass gains workout plan, or his protein powders (if he releases one in the future). Believing that if they follow his regimented regime for the next 10 years you'll look even a 1/4 of how good he looks.

End of the day he's invested in over 10 years of his life into his art and no one can take that away from him.

Venom was talking like 10 years is out of the ordinary though lol, the majority of pro bodybuilders/ well known fitness models are 8-10+ years deep

It's out of the ordinary for someone ordinary to have invested what he's done. You talk as if he won't get trashed if he entered a musclemania contest for his weight. Why? Coz there's an unfortunate clear difference between pro guys that have most likely juiced and those who are really natural. But you stay there somatoping to sound scientific.

Simeon Panda is natural yeah?

No way

Guy pisses me off, constantly claims he is 100% natural, I don't respect liars

That's why Brits don't do well.. Always want to put down next mans hard work. Of course a lot of guys juice..but not all.

My good friend is a childhood friend of Simeon... He was lifting weights since age 15. He would take his weights to bredrins yard to play street fighter. Fastforward 17 years of consistent lifting and the newbie expert claims that's roids. It's just foolish and discourages others from aiming to work as hard...or not.

He's not 32 .. About 17 years consistent lifting, doesn't matter how many years you lift there's still a limit to the natural body and the gains would of plateu'd way before 17 years

His measurements are close to/surpassing known steroid users in their prime

He's been lifting for 10 years... To assume that he has to be on juice to be that size is your own ignorant assumption..not based on any facts. But if that helps you then go for it.

I have other friends that aren't as big as him and get the same sort of ignorant flack so I understand what their hard work is up against.

You're an idiot

But so are most people when it comes to this subject

Down to to 77kg, 8lbs lost wtihin 2 week, finally managed to hit that 7% bodyfat.

I'm ready

Respect man

How tall?

Did legs for the first time in 7-8 weeks due to my knee injury

Lost a solid amount of muscle and strength

But it was good , I can't walk but so far no pain in my knee

Down to to 77kg, 8lbs lost wtihin 2 week, finally managed to hit that 7% bodyfat.

I'm ready

Respect man

How tall?

I'm 5'10 mate

/

I'm ready

tips/strategy on getting lean? Any low calorie snacks to Satiate hunger?

Definitely carb cycle, was gonna do a normal calorie deficit cut but i always lose too much muscle so opted for something different. Results so far have been sick and i'm only 2 weeks in. Also with carb cycling you can still build muscle and lose fat unlike traditional bulking or cutting diets where only one goal can be achieved in the process.

This is a really good article about it

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/articles/carb-cycling-build-muscle-lose-fat

Cottage Cheese (low fat)

Brocoli 

Low fat yogurt

Popcorn is empty calories too. Would opt for salted over sugar and buttered. The salt could lead to a little bit more water retention but unless your trying to get competition ready not really too important.

Almonds are filling, 140 cals per serving

Mushrooms

Apples

Tomatos

tbh veg in general

/

also my boy brought me in on these recently, 2 chicken sausages, 72 calories, 12g protein .

2.jpg

• Upvote 1

77kg?!?!

Fack, you must be ripped to fuck but fairly slight, no?

Actually scratch that, more like 78/79kg.

Those heck sausages are in most large tescos i've been to JJ.

Been jumping back on pomegranates again recently. Great antioxidant, a natural testosterone booster and a shit load of other health benefits. If you cba with the fruit i suggest cop the juice, make sure it's 100% and not filled with other fruits and sugar etc.

A glass a day should do you nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo for the skinny guys tryna get some muscle on need to get involved with this bar life man, the amount of transformations I've seen is ridiculous. Depends what look ur goin for, but seen allot of skinny to athletic transformations from these bar guys I train with and calisthenics.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

after doing so well about 2 years ago and getting into shape ive put all the weight back on lol

finally got into the right frame of mind to lose the fat and get into shape. long way to go though

its the booze that kills me i just cant resist but ive cut it out. gonna try go until the first game of the season without a drink....