The Gym Topic

Flojo

Down to to 77kg, 8lbs lost wtihin 2 week, finally managed to hit that 7% bodyfat.

I'm ready

Any pics? I'm not being an a**hole btw only because I'm down at about the same right now and just have an interest in what you look like. Got a mock peak week this week

1436859860944.jpg

Was at 78kg in this pic btw

Also this was before i went to croatia, ate 5 times for a whole week and md'd all my mass away.

Currently on the re up bulk

• Upvote 4

Down to to 77kg, 8lbs lost wtihin 2 week, finally managed to hit that 7% bodyfat.

I'm ready

Any pics? I'm not being an a**hole btw only because I'm down at about the same right now and just have an interest in what you look like. Got a mock peak week this week
1436859860944.jpg

Also this was before i went to croatia, ate 5 times for a whole week and md'd all my mass away.

Good physique you got there. I'm currently doing a mock prep for my first show in November. Currently 3 days out so can't wait to see results

thats a good physique

yes but am i going to be the one that says those boxers are a little too low for a male dominated forum

Only way to show lower ab and oblique definition, chill brah.

/

I'm ready

1436859860944.jpg

Good physique you got there. I'm currently doing a mock prep for my first show in November. Currently 3 days out so can't wait to see results

Sounds good, looking into doing a show next year, got too many holidays and stuff this year to be disciplined enough to do one. What's your diet and current training regime like? Also up some pics up of your progress.

thats a good physique

yes but am i going to be the one that says those boxers are a little too low for a male dominated forum
Only way to show lower ab and oblique definition, chill brah.

/

I'm ready

1436859860944.jpg

Sounds good, looking into doing a show next year, got too many holidays and stuff this year to be disciplined enough to do one. What's your diet and current training regime like? Also up some pics up of your progress.
These pics are all from about 3-4 weeks out, currently one day out, water depleting and carb loading. Let's see how these photos come out tomorrow.

http://imgur.com/mDzVhHG

http://imgur.com/zdHNGqG

http://imgur.com/emgmvMf

• Upvote 1

Guessing the first 2 pics are with a gym pump anyway and not your normal walking down the street look

A physique to be proud of.. Nice 1

Height and current weight?

Thanks guys, ye I was pumped in those first two definitely, my weight at around the 5,6,7% body fat Mark has been in the mid 15s (stone) but I'm 6 foot. Did a water depletion and stuff for a photoshoot and ended up just under 14 stone so I guess that's what you would call my stage weight. Crazy how much of ur weight is water.

Well done lads

Break down the process of water depletion - not that I'm going to need it for now

Do u increase salt Aswell before u deplete? I may have misunderstood methods I've read about

In it simplest form you go high salt and high water for a couple days... the salt confuses hormones in your body which help control water retention by doing their job and they in a sense get lazy. As your water intake is super high your body is constantly flushing water at this point (I was pissing literally every 20 mins)

About 2 or 3 days out (depends on the person) you cut your water and salt intake, your body continues to flush water that your not replenishing but it takes your body a while to realise this. As there is no salt to hold water and your hormones are not operating as they should your body continues to flush water (mostly subcutaneous).

When you cut water you also carb up at the same time (you should already be depleted of glycogen before starting your carb up). Muscles need water to store carbohydrates as glycogen and as such begin to pull what water your body isn't flushing from under your skin into the muscle to aid the process. This blows up your muscles while thinning your skin due to it holding very little water. This is how bodybuilders and models get that shrink wrapped tight but full look but also why it near to impossible to maintain for more than a day or two if you are natural.

I dried out pretty well was very tight and vascular but came in a little flatter than I would like as I think I cut my water too early (3 days out), going to attempt cutting my water 2 days out next time.

Some people like Layne Norton claim you will look better without cutting salt and water but I have no idea how this approach works as I literally looked like a different person every hour for like 24 hours after cutting water completely. Not sure how you could emulate this effect without cutting water.