The Gym Topic

Flojo

Feel your pain bro, before vegas i got my 1rm at 200kg, now i'm stuck at 180kg again. If you're struggling lower your working sets so you have more energy to tackle 135.

like most people do say 4 sets of 10. By the time they're coming round to their heavy set they've exhausted their energy on the lower weight they know they can do anyway. . half your reps in your sets, it'll give you more energy to go at your heavy set.

/

managed to hit 170kg squat in the week for the first time, no squatter. Gym was packed as well, could've easily become a meme.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At a gym I used to go to when I was 18 i saw a guy wear very smart casual clothing every week.

Not been in here for a while (years), I've done a 250kg deadlift in June using a hex bar, which was awesome (although the second rep hurt my back as I lost form), 230kg on a Olympic bar. Then just dropped to 120kg banging out quick reps and short break ever since. Gotta hit 200kg squat again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yo what's everyones winter gym plans?

Gonna start a proper bulk this week, i've really just been maintaining for the past year or so kind of excited to see what I can do.

Need to get back to weighing and tracking my macro's as I wanna do it properly.

Gonna bring my carbs up to 300 grams a day, and adjust as my weight goes up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/11/2017 at 8:08 PM, Heero Yuy said:

yo what's everyones winter gym plans?

Gonna start a proper bulk this week, i've really just been maintaining for the past year or so kind of excited to see what I can do.

Need to get back to weighing and tracking my macro's as I wanna do it properly.

Gonna bring my carbs up to 300 grams a day, and adjust as my weight goes up.

wanna bulk but i struggle to eat.

may have to get some weight gainers but all i see are packed with sugar or mad expensive

• 6 months later...