The Gym Topic

Flojo

Skipping breakfast is the fastest way to get fat

• Downvote 2

Skipping breakfast is the fastest way to get fat

How do you figure?

Tbh didnt really read the context

But generally if your skipping breakfast you have some scattergun approach to eating.

• 3 weeks later...

Gym just got upgraded. Finally

40kg dumbells

power rack

unassisted dip

battle rope

giphy.gif

How you finding it?

I am happy with upgrade. I don't have to bring my Olympic ropes any longer. Think they have maxed out the space in there.

The new dip stand is great. The previous assisted one was annoying. The staff were always having a go on the way it was used.

Happy with the new dumbells.

Finally joined. Had to. Stopped football and was getting ZERO exercise while wifey was cooking that SOUL FOOD. I need to shed weight (and would like to tone up).

Straight Cardio and finished up with seated leg curls just because I enjoyed that machine the most and used to do it when playing football.

/

I have absolutely NO idea how to use ANY of the machines and was learning as I was going along today.

Gym just got upgraded. Finally

40kg dumbells

power rack

unassisted dip

battle rope

giphy.gif

How you finding it?
I am happy with upgrade. I don't have to bring my Olympic ropes any longer. Think they have maxed out the space in there.

The new dip stand is great. The previous assisted one was annoying. The staff were always having a go on the way it was used.

Happy with the new dumbells.

Yeah the new DB's are a god send. I was getting back to doing 30+

/

Yeah the chick was always having a go Coz I'd use a plate to hold down the assisted dip

What was their reasoning behind only going up to 30s in the first place, I assumed it was for health and safety reason or to keep roid heads away

If so, what's changed ..

They probably didn't think it was necessary considering the people they were targeting.

But it's good they take people's feedback on board

Went in the 1 near me and tbh they've upgraded it ALOT, would make it my full time gym if it wasn't constantly packed... Value for money is incredible though

It always packed but many just come and go after a few weeks. Lose motivation.

Best time for me is after 9pm and around 7am.