The Gym Topic

Flojo

Got the gloves used them for the back session yday. Its alrite deffo helped with deadlifts and stuff

Need a cheap ish good creatine tub any suggestions would be appreciated. Gona look through the thread as well

myprotein's creapure creatine mono is a decent price

• Upvote 1

Got the gloves used them for the back session yday. Its alrite deffo helped with deadlifts and stuff

Need a cheap ish good creatine tub any suggestions would be appreciated. Gona look through the thread as well

myprotein's creapure creatine mono is a decent price
great price pos

Berry blast or tropical? Unflavoured sounds dead lool

So yesterday I ended back at my plateau yesterday of 80KG on squats.  Before I just couldn't get past it, like in the second set it would be too difficult to complete with proper form, so the following sets would have been useless.  Decided to start again from scratch, ensuring I went lower and wearing flat soled trainers rather than my air max.  My squats have become a lot stronger and the 80KG I did yesterday without needing a spot.  Felt like a beast breaking through that barrier.

Do any of you guys do single leg calf raises?  I know there are there black  guys here who's calves won't grow like mine, so I'm trying these out to see if they help them grow.  A lot harder than they look and I had to drop the weight down drastically but calves were on fire after.

Bulking diet is going great atm, put on around 2/3 lbs last week

Morning

Weight gainer shake (I'm using mhp up your mass but will make my own once i've done the tub

Porridge pot 

3 Boiled eggs

Lunch

Pastsa 200g and Tuna (make a dressing with olive oil, vinegar and bit of lemon juice)

Second Lunch

2 sweet potato's with 140gs of diced chicken breast

GYM

Post whey shake with whole milk

Dinner

2 Salmon Steaks + Noodles /  Rice etc

Nutrients

Protein - 283g

Carbs - 265g

Fat - 104g 

Calories 3200

Carbs should really be higher, around 400g (for me personally as I'm an ecto) maybe but I'm going to keep tinkering until I find the right mix, most solid diet i've been on since I started gym.

Been making my own weight gainer on the weekend:

150g of oats

whole milk - 400-500mls

2 whey scoop protein

Banana 

Table spoon of Honey

Table spoon of olive oil

2 Table Spoons of peanut butter

That shake is touching around 1266 calories, 88g Protein, 40g of fat, around 50g carbs. 

• Upvote 3

Been making my own weight gainer on the weekend:

150g of oats

whole milk - 400-500mls

2 whey scoop protein

Banana 

Table spoon of Honey

Table spoon of olive oil

2 Table Spoons of peanut butter

That shake is touching around 1266 calories, 88g Protein, 40g of fat, around 50g carbs. 

i used to make a shake exactly like that in the morning, i've cut out the peanut butter & olive oil cos it fucked my stomach up

also milk used to mess with my skin (white genetics), i'm gonna start introducing it slowly and see what happens

i don't see the need for gloves in the gym personally, a little bit of chalk for deadlifts sometimes is all you need IMO

If you use gloves i don't think your grip strength increases sufficiently?