The Gym Topic

Flojo

Haven't been gym for the whole week. Feel depressed man. Working a lot of overtime to make ends meet for next month and also my gym has been operating some funny opening times over this xmas period. Next week monday I'm back on it as hard as before. Probably just going to do some press ups and sit ups at home when I get time.

Haven't been gym for the whole week. Feel depressed man. Working a lot of overtime to make ends meet for next month and also my gym has been operating some funny opening times over this xmas period. Next week monday I'm back on it as hard as before. Probably just going to do some press ups and sit ups at home when I get time.

Just managed to do 3x10 of tricep push ups (hands in a diamond like shape in the middle types) mixed in with normal wide grip push ups. There was a point I could only do like 2 max before my triceps gave in. Love seeing actual increases in strength. Can't wait to hit gym on Tuesday.

Just managed to do 3x10 of tricep push ups (hands in a diamond like shape in the middle types) mixed in with normal wide grip push ups. There was a point I could only do like 2 max before my triceps gave in. Love seeing actual increases in strength. Can't wait to hit gym on Tuesday.

Guest chap44uns

back in on monday

been out for 2 1/2 months since then di belly has formed, i have tits, and my face has puffed up

f*ck that sh*t di dumbellls will feel my wrath for the next 6 mants

Hulk.jpg

• Downvote 1

Back in today. New gym. Back workout. Gonna go HAM. Had a good 3 weeks off over Xmas due to illness and moving around too much. Now it's time to smash this gym ting consistently.

ccuz SPRINT FOR 1 MIN then jog or walk

when i saw sprint i say sprint so hard that by the end of the minute you are gasping

or sprint for 30 secs jog for 30 secs

i used to do this minimum 6 times so 12 minutes of sprint/jog

i also used to do a light walk for 4 mins before and after to warm my body up/down

do this at least 3 times a week in the morn ull see the weight drop off and energy increase vastly

real talk