The Gym Topic

Flojo

ure hillarious pmsi think the hula would help tone up ur abs n midsectionbut tbh u can keep the jellyrolls i REALLY dont mind
You could never get me.And Angelo, Hope you are not referring to me, I started the GYM Thread and then got the GYM room made so all you wannabe Mr.Muscles had a larger area to discuss your hopes and dreams.

ure hillarious pmsi think the hula would help tone up ur abs n midsectionbut tbh u can keep the jellyrolls i REALLY dont mind
You could never get me.And Angelo, Hope you are not referring to me, I started the GYM Thread and then got the GYM room made so all you wannabe Mr.Muscles had a larger area to discuss your hopes and dreams.
Gonna have to neg you again and follow it up with a stfu.Keep pushing me.

90kg is excellent if u have not been squatting long (ie under 6 months)how many reps/sets and are u going parrallel at least?
yeah a couple people at my gym said its pretty good, only been back in the gym 3 months.i do 4 sets1 x 601x70/802x90i bike about 12miles a day so i reckon that helps a bit

Back on squats after my 3 week gap coz of back injury.And I'm actually able to squat more now than I could before :SDid 85 comfortable, and 90 at a pushWeird.I wonder if before coz I had to walk 30-40 minutes to get to the gym that was sapping my legs a bit before the workout

Back on squats after my 3 week gap coz of back injury.And I'm actually able to squat more now than I could before :SDid 85 comfortable, and 90 at a pushWeird.I wonder if before coz I had to walk 30-40 minutes to get to the gym that was sapping my legs a bit before the workout
i'm the same, i think coz they're so big ur leg muscles take longer to fully heal them.

basically, creatine has a wonder bra effect. a week off the stuff and ive lost a lot of size, dunno when im gonna hit the gym next. im living in france now and the prices for a season gym pass are coming out next week so ill see if i can afford. i dont wanna turn back into a weak skinny runt

A week off creatine and you've lost size? Are you still going to the gym?That sounds very strange tbh.
not been in a week or so. every thing is up in the air with my training, still doing 100 push ups a day.its more of my bulk i have lost rather than muscle size, but bening thin i consider that a big problem

I been going to the gym with my boy for ages now but he has terrible form so everytime he said something I just agreed to keep him happy and did it my way.Other day I listened to him and we actually trained together rather than just spotting and I've never ached so much.I just took his advice but kept my good form and it worked.Motivation is sky high now.