men in ugg boots.

Sunday Roast.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has been happening for timenot gonna lie when I saw a Rasta in Brixton rocking them I was a bit baffed.
how do u kno he was a rasta?
HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WASNT?
im not saying he wasnti want to know how she came to the conclusion that he washave u got a problem with that?

Guest WAVESURFER
Has been happening for timenot gonna lie when I saw a Rasta in Brixton rocking them I was a bit baffed.
im not saying he wasnti want to know how she came to the conclusion that he washave u got a problem with that?
They're not exactlly hard to spot are they?Dreadlocks + spliff + black/yellow/red/green hat + Ugg boots = RastaEveryone knows this.

I jus dont like it when people feel the need to question other people on what THEY saw.If she saw a rasta in uggs , she saw a rasta in uggs .