What fragrance do you wear when your out?

MMan

img0138lw.th.jpgany of these
you may as well just buy yourself a vanity table ya woofter.
LOLthem doodoo smelling guys
Not even.i was refering to the set up.
o skeenmy gf organised themi used to keep them wrapped up in barbed wire n diesel
:lol:
f*ck*ng LOL at the conversation

Guest Flat Ericó
you could be dead butters but if your wearing 212 i will gladly rub my chest against you,its the nicest smellingmens fragrance next to 1 million
AY [juelz]
How do you man know what's 'becoming bait' amongst other man?I don't think i've clocked another mans fragrance, ever.
its apparently a best seller in that perfume shop thats why it was bought for metoo bait. i need a hidden fragrance that makes the girldem sing for me

How do you man know what's 'becoming bait' amongst other man?I don't think i've clocked another mans fragrance, ever.
I can normally tell when another man's wearing joop, as any plants downwind seem to wither and die, birds stop singing, and mothers hurredly take their young children as far from the scent as possible.

I can normally tell when another man's wearing joop, as any plants downwind seem to wither and die, birds stop singing, and mothers hurredly take their young children as far from the scent as possible.
lol joop is ok if used sparingly, you have to spray it on right. for the right effect. too many mans overkill it. as if its underarm spray, thats when it gets rank.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

see what I mean about 1 million, its so nice but look how many man have c/s in just this thread, gotta leave it alone now.

there is 5 fragrances i'll clock instantly without paying attention, maybe becasuse they are/where my percy'sAmenBvglari aqvaIssey miyake1millionjoop go