September 11 attacks

Guest R9

I wonder how many people benefited from being a smoker that day??
Probably a total of hmmm about 0 maybe
What so your saying there was nobody who should have been on one of the top floors having a cigarette outside??I think not.
I think I read that sentence a good 3/4 times until I realised I could not decipher what the f*ck you were trying to say...
hes sayingsome people who worked on the higher floors of the building may have been smokersif they were outside having a fly fag when they should have been working, they might have avoided being trapped at the top of the buildinghence benefitting from being a smoker by not dyingso soonetc

Guest Esquilax
Funny how no one EVER mentions the van on the George washington bridge packed with bombs and 2 non arabs arrested.
...Is it?That's like saying 4 martians killed 800 people from Jupiter, and the media frenzy on martians was alot, but no one talks about the undetonated bomb by those pesky yutes from Neptune.
  • Downvote 1

Funny how no one EVER mentions the van on the George washington bridge packed with bombs and 2 non arabs arrested.
Do you have any evidence of that or are we all just making things up?
its fact. it was jewish people who drive the van. there is very little coverage now that almost 40 jews were arrested after 9/11all of them allowed to return back to israel.many of the front companies mossad set up in and around the NY area all dissapeared after 9/11