This guy Westwood

Captain Planet

Isnt he like 50 odd now4 - 7 noooo where are ace n vis going ? or are they just moving slots ?
thats unbelievablei was pissed when trevor nelson replaced jason an yare(sp) they were so funny
them two had a show on radio 2 a while back, a set of shows focusin on soul music or somethingim sure dev has moved to radio 1 now as well

hate westwood man, always tries to boy people off on his show, jus cos he knows they need himrate the people that give it back to him on his level
Same, its some disrespectful sh*t at times, the type of stuff you wouldnt even take from your circle, and he very rarely does it to any of his American guests either

Tbh though, I think he's very much involved with his personality off air. I remember he asked me for my name once and when I told him ithe bareface wrote a scribble on his piece of paper right in-front of meit looked like the most random thing he could've thought of doing with a pen to that papersaid safeand walked offi was baffled

Tbh though, I think he's very much involved with his personality off air. I remember he asked me for my name once and when I told him ithe bareface wrote a scribble on his piece of paper right in-front of meit looked like the most random thing he could've thought of doing with a pen to that papersaid safeand walked offi was baffled
lolwhat a par

I think Ace & Vis got cut. I think theyre looking to bring back the Illout Show. They arent that great IMOWestwood is still the best radio personality in the urban music scene IMO. Out of the ones I know anyway. Age has nothing to do with it, he's f*ckin hilarious.
major c/s