what do you do?

NO SUNSHINE

only just noticed the barber f*ckED up my hair yesterdaymy boy was taking the piss last night saying i had a bald patch on the back of my headi thought he was exaggerating and it was a minor (couldn't see it)went into work, boss pissed himself laughingwent work toilets (where the mirrors are in such a way that you can see the back of your head) and there's a f*ck*ng HUGE bald patch on the back f my headpaid £8 to that slimy arab piece of sh*t as wellbastard never showed me the back of my head and i never realisedc*nt was all friendly on my way out as well, when he knew he'd f*cked up my wignow i dunno what to do, gonna have to wait a week then get a 2 all over to even it out

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only just noticed the barber f*ckED up my hair yesterdaymy boy was taking the piss last night saying i had a bald patch on the back of my headi thought he was exaggerating and it was a minor (couldn't see it)went into work, boss pissed himself laughingwent work toilets (where the mirrors are in such a way that you can see the back of your head) and there's a f*ck*ng HUGE bald patch on the back f my headpaid £8 to that slimy arab piece of sh*t as wellbastard never showed me the back of my head and i never realisedc*nt was all friendly on my way out as well, when he knew he'd f*cked up my wignow i dunno what to do, gonna have to wait a week then get a 2 all over to even it out
Boy...Lesson learnt innit

Boy...Lesson learnt innit
enit lol, ur pissedjamaican barbers >>>>>>>>>>>_________________>>>>>>>>>>> jamaican barbers chattin in a pure version and think u understand

thing is yeahi wouldn't even be that madif he'd just come clean when he did it and said "sh*t mate, sorry, i just went too hard on the back of your head"i would have been pissed at first but would of just gone "we all make mistakes. try and level it up as much as you can. obviously i'm not going to pay your for this haircut and i probably won't be back but no hard feelings"but it's the way he covered it up makes me mad