Sign in to follow this  
neeko

Takers

Generic but theres not much you can do different with these type of films, still looks good though and the lineup is quite solidLol @ having Chris Brown as a tough guy though...what because he slapped up a girl?

looks alright still thing is that trailer more or less shows wha gwan for the film only thing u dont know is if the get away in the end

Guest Flat Ericó

u know who it is bitchvigilantemaxi i dont have any panties on..she said...she said and she saidmax come on and give me headbitch you must be crazythinking im gone stick my tongue where you just had your baby

looks hard apart from chris brown on some spider man hypegood lookin cast, will watch

If your talking hard as in Oscar nominated, then nothis type of film will only appeal to hip hop heads/paul walker fans & anyone who likes a film similar to the fast & furious

Guest Triple XXX
im part of the ban rappers turning actors campaign
LL and Ice Cube are the best I reckon
Will Smith?

Will Smith?
wasnt he an actor 1stly who happens to rap?

Will Smith?
wasnt he an actor 1stly who happens to rap?
I think rapped before he done Fresh Prince, still baff how Parents Just Don't Understand won an award even back then then tune was wack

lol@ micheal ealy only lipsing in all the scenes like thats the only part hes gonna play. film looks genericoceans 11 & 12 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> thisbut will watch cos of stringer

Guest WAVESURFER
Pffft, ain't you seen Killa Season?Cam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________

I love good old shoot em up films.These are the sort of films where you have to forget about storylines and just enjoy the fighting scenes and camera angles.Will watch.

I love good old shoot em up films.These are the sort of films where you have to forget about storylines and just enjoy the fighting scenes and camera angles.Will watch.