Vendome, Funky Buddah, Maya etc

Mr. Gayle

Do you lot go to these clubs ?Do you like them ?Have to admit, I used to love off these kinda clubs. But really starting to go off them now, ppl are just not on a vibesing ting, more of a stand up (or sit down) with lots of drink and look at everyone else.And the policy ting is a joke, unless your booking a table or rolling up in to the club in a 360 modena 2 plus men would find it hard to get in. Luckily I have a hook up, but still hate the way they go on.Maybe if I was a "baller" I would like it moreClubbing in next cities, Clubbing in standard places like Liquid, Oceania etc > __________________6928_102447793103230_100000140304408_77141_8117409_n.jpg6928_102517573096252_100000140304408_79575_8170632_n.jpg6928_102517666429576_100000140304408_79603_4641238_n.jpgPS: Them chinese man have P

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u got no replies cos pple are pissed of that u only posted this to tell us that u waste money in stupid clubsthey dont know how to respond yet, wether to cuss u and fall victim of being called 'haters'or to just ignore this thread in envy hoping it dissappears onto page 2 quicklyim just saying what everyone who read this is thinking inniti been to aura and it was full of africans showing offfunky buddah once time agoif u earn good money do ur thing

I used to love off these kinda clubs. But really gone off them nowThe policy ting is a joke, unless your booking a table or rolling up in to the club in a 360 modena 2 plus men would find it hard to get in. Luckily I have a hook up, but still hate the way they go on.Maybe if I was a "baller" I would like it moreClubbing in next cities, Clubbing in standard places like Liquid, Oceania etc > __________________

Yeah I go. I still enjoy them as long as I go with the right people. The door policy is a joke but they've gotta do what they've gotta do to make money. If I went in and the club was full of dudes I'd be pissed.Me and my boys are just limiting them to once every month or two when we can afford to spend a bit. After Miami we've seen that going without a table just ain't the same.

me n supreme hit up Bungalow 8 on the odd occasion still...all the mayfair clubs are what messy said, pretentious... but the chicks tho, wooyyyybeen to 24 Club for the bape party, that was good, open bar so it was guna be good either way....been funky buddha for a work do once, ill get a pic of the DJ that was there when i went, woyyyy

PS: Them chinese man have P
This I can agree on, saw a lot of them flashing it in one club in Beijing called "Bling" had loads of tables full of ice cubes chilling the expensive vodka and champagne, just shook my head because they upped and left the bottles mostly full. Guys can't handle drink that's for sure.Now and again I don't mind these over the top priced places.

Not that ive been to any of the clubs mentioned i get the gist of the thread, i actually like going to these type of clubs from time to time (couldnt do it everytime i go out though) Just relax with your people, hear some decent music, see the girls and just have a good one and even everyone's on a nice vibe other than this 'how everyones watching eachother' mentality, you only feel like that if you feel like your out of place imo However im too broke at the moment to go to these type of places lol

When its a special occaision, it's only right to splash the cash. You know your getting bumped by paying £250 for that £80 champagne but its all good cos its a "once a year" ting.I don't understand why people would do this on a weekly basis, even if they could afford to. I'd prefer to pay all my mums bills for the month.

When its a special occaision, it's only right to splash the cash. You know your getting bumped by paying £250 for that £80 champagne but its all good cos its a "once a year" ting.I don't understand why people would do this on a weekly basis, even if they could afford to. I'd prefer to pay all my mums bills for the month.
this. and that once a yr occasion is gonna be a bumper bonus, wedding for family (but id rather buy a gift still)or lottery win!i have some friends that are on this on a weekly tingthey all live at home. they make good money but they have little means of keeping iteven marlo was looking for investments..