Gravitational corridoors to help spacecrafts travel the solar system?

Steven

We want to spend Billions and Billions investing into Space travel yet a large percentage of our own planet is unexplored
What kinda percentage are we talking? Most of the land has been explored, like that article in the news the other day where they found new species of Animal they were saying theres very little areas that haven't already been done. Guessing it's only the ocean beds.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We want to spend Billions and Billions investing into Space travel yet a large percentage of our own planet is unexplored
We get so exicted about discovering new life forms yet are still alien to ourselves
We spend our whole life wondering what's out there but what's out there is really just a poster of stars and planets on gods bedroom walli wanted to have a go ._.

Take our Ocean(s) for instant, so much of the bottom Ocean is totally unexplorerd, theres possibly hundreds of creatures unknown to man. Isn't it just recently that Man discovered life in what we thought was inhospitable at the bottom of the Ocean where the water is past boiling. Who knows there could be materials in our own planet that could cure things, a new energy source.WE WILL NOT FIND ANYTHING IN SPACE ANYTIME SOON, sure its great knowledge but I think the main objective for Nasa and other space agencies is to find extra terrestrials, which will not happen anytime soon. Our technology isn't advanced enough to execute every human desire about space, however if you put the same finances and technology towards Earth, what would be achieved is beyond my imagination.I'm not knocking the space thing, I think it's a great human adventure/discovery but for now it's a waste of time and money

Guest Flat Ericó
We get so exicted about discovering new life forms yet are still alien to ourselves
We spend our whole life wondering what's out there but what's out there is really just a poster of stars and planets on gods bedroom walli wanted to have a go ._.
lol radio is jokes
I reckon in the next 100-200 years, space will become a standard part of western life. Like there will be holidays out there and sh*t.Topics on vip6.co.uk like "WHOS GOING MARS THIS YEAR?"
GOING MARS BUT R U GONNA BANG DOE?
rent out a space buggy but r u gonna bang doe

Your right, we've discovered something like 10% of creatures under the oceanIf we can't even lift the titanic and several boeings and airbus from the Ocean bed, how the hell are we going to have space travel any time soonwhich comes back to my earlier post
We are still at basic understanding of space exploration so I doubt theres going to be any huge improvements for a while

lol so the second the clock strikes midnight on that very day in 2012, there will be like a flashing light or pitch black or something and everything will dissappear?
There will be a polar shift as we enter a new phase in one of earths many cyclesexistence is bound to repeatall that was and will be is within just one particleinstead of reaching a unison our flawed design has led us to destructionand the new phase will wipe us outfor the process to begin againa new breed of intellectual beauty

Guest TimeBomb
Your right, we've discovered something like 10% of creatures under the oceanIf we can't even lift the titanic and several boeings and airbus from the Ocean bed, how the hell are we going to have space travel any time soonwhich comes back to my earlier post
We are still at basic understanding of space exploration so I doubt theres going to be any huge improvements for a while
would be nice if we could explore both, just ashame governments waste billions on useless wars.