THE NEPHELIM

VENOM

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yh that book spits alot of real talkwhy was it omitted?
someone told me (not sure how accurate they were) that it can only be found in ethiopian and has never fully been translated to any other languages since it was translated to ethiopian.I think it was omitted because it wasn't believed that Enoch actually wrote it. I haven't read it, seems interesting

It will come as a surprise to historians of science if it's shown that he was, since the great naturalist has recently been lauded as an abolitionist whose detestation of slavery is an under-acknowledged motivation for his scientific work. According to Henry McDonald's piece in yesterday's Guardian, an MLA has suggested that Darwin was a "racist".Mervyn Storey argues that Darwin's language in The Descent of Man would earn disapproval today. This is undoubtedly the case. Darwin certainly referred to Aboriginal people as "savages". There is also the language of "favoured race" in Origin of Species. But that language would not have raised an eyebrow in the nineteenth century; as always with historically placed language, we must be careful about extending our contemporary sensitivites to the past. Some of the language of the Bible would appear deeply objectionable by our contemporary lights.The more serious question we should ask is whether Darwin, judged by the standards of his day, would have been considered a racist -- or, quite the opposite, as a campaigner, in his own way, for the abolition of slavery based on the conviction that all human beings have a common biological parentage.That said, even if it were to be demonstrated that Darwin was -- even by the conventions of his day -- a racist, this conclusion may have consequences for our moral evaluation of Darwin as a man; it would contibute nothing to our evaluation of his work as science.

lol @ darwinyou can believe you came from a monkeyi wont
Darwinism doesn't say we evolved from monkeys but rather that we have a common ancestor and that's why we share similar traits.Did people even pay attention in school? :confused: Even 12 year olds know this stuff."Scientifically speaking, a theory is a well substantiated idea that explains aspects of the natural world. Unfortunately other definitions of theory (such as a “guess” or a “hunch”) cause a great deal of confusion in the non-scientific world when dealing with the sciences. They are, in fact, two very different concepts."

lol @ darwinyou can believe you came from a monkeyi wont
Darwinism doesn't say we evolved from monkeys but rather that we have a common ancestor and that's why we share similar traits.Did people even pay attention in school? :confused:Even 12 year olds know this stuff."Scientifically speaking, a theory is a well substantiated idea that explains aspects of the natural world. Unfortunately other definitions of theory (such as a “guess” or a “hunch”) cause a great deal of confusion in the non-scientific world when dealing with the sciences. They are, in fact, two very different concepts."
nah not even. have an argument with any anti-evolutionist "LOOL I DIDUNT CUM 4RM NO MONKEH!! LOOOLL!!11!"

yh that book spits alot of real talkwhy was it omitted?
someone told me (not sure how accurate they were) that it can only be found in ethiopian and has never fully been translated to any other languages since it was translated to ethiopian.I think it was omitted because it wasn't believed that Enoch actually wrote it. I haven't read it, seems interesting
nah its and apocrithic sp? i.e it was missing parts some words couldnt be translated which led to it not being in the bibleetc etcgreat flood dun der rass

if darwins main theory is that we share the same 'genes' with apes or animals, then thats not such groundbreaking newsand shoudlnt disprove the bible. we came from the same creator so theres bound to be similarities.however, even if we share as much as 95% of the same genes with some animals, just 2% difference in DNA is enough to make a whole new species. I heard a scientist once say that the dna code on one strand of hair can fill about 10,000 books. so for breaking a code for just 2% ur looking at millions of books worth of coding. darwin never proved nothing tbh.the book of enoch and ezras or the whole apocrypha books were removed form the bible by the catholic church.apparently they were not "God inspired" but just experiences of the people who wrote them. however, many protestant churches have reinstated them. i havent heard anyone say that the book contradict anything in the bible either. the nephelim also explain alot about UFO sightings and signs in the sky

if darwins main theory is that we share the same 'genes' with apes or animals, then thats not such groundbreaking newsand shoudlnt disprove the bible. we came from the same creator so theres bound to be similarities.however, even if we share as much as 95% of the same genes with some animals, just 2% difference in DNA is enough to make a whole new species. I heard a scientist once say that the dna code on one strand of hair can fill about 10,000 books. so for breaking a code for just 2% ur looking at millions of books worth of coding. darwin never proved nothing tbh.the book of enoch and ezras or the whole apocrypha books were removed form the bible by the catholic church.apparently they were not "God inspired" but just experiences of the people who wrote them. however, many protestant churches have reinstated them. i havent heard anyone say that the book contradict anything in the bible either. the nephelim also explain alot about UFO sightings and signs in the sky
explain further? wheres the connection to sightings in the sky?

well theres been many UFO sightings as everyone knows. many are false and just military stuff, but some are not. its mentioned in the bible (new testament) that there will be sights and sounds in the skies.Lucifer means bearer of light. he was an angel of light, and so are the nephelim,so its explained that they have been more active in these 'last days'.

Who on here believes they have seen a UFO? Only time I really seen anything solid was on a new years eve night in 2006/2007 I think. My peeps noticed it before me, a big static orange orb in the night sky, apparantly it was stood static for a good 10 mins before I noticed it and then it just started moving off across Manchester skies. Only thing I can imagine it being was an Air Balloon but am not sure if one would be out at Midnight, wether it could glow so bright in the sky and why it would be static for a period of time.