This doesn;t really deserve a topic but

Captain Planet

Area Music Licensing manager for *edit decided to erase cmpany name dont wana jinx myself withsomef*ckery person calling them and showing my post lol*had to complete a 2 page business plan and send it to them prior to tuesday aswell,wtf? all this for a job if i wasnt having such a hard time finding one i wouldnt actually bother.the fact that i was shortlisted from over 450 is the only thing giving me half a hope of possibly getting it,even still im doubtful :confused:

Area Music Licensing manager for *edit decided to erase cmpany name dont wana jinx myself withsomef*ckery person calling them and showing my post lol*had to complete a 2 page business plan and send it to them prior to tuesday aswell,wtf? all this for a job if i wasnt having such a hard time finding one i wouldnt actually bother.the fact that i was shortlisted from over 450 is the only thing giving me half a hope of possibly getting it,even still im doubtful :confused:
Sounds like alot of prep.Roughly what's the salary for the position if you don't mind me asking?

why u gonna be asking her her salary? live ur life
Was just a general curious question to know what the company offered for such a position. Didn't say she had to reveal what the advertised salary was and I really don't remember directing the question or any of my previous posts to you?

Sounds like alot of prep.Roughly what's the salary for the position if you don't mind me asking?
Basic £35k OTE 50k first year

Basic £35k OTE 50k first year
Nice!Good luck with the rest of the application process.