LOL

Da Luv Doc

Guest Triple XXX
Chingford stays pumping out wastemen.These cunts, Justin, and Blazing Squad all from the one place.They should just bomb the place and start over again, something's obviously gone wrong there.

So many LOL's - I need to timecode them0.00 - he looks like a dead taliban fighter thats got make up on in the morgue. In fact he looks like Saddam Hussains sons when they were killed and paraded in front of the media0.03 - the random googles images of London skyline0.12 - his mum, probably unintentionally being in the video. If you look at his body movement it's almost like he's saying "ARRRGH WHAT MUM?" then he turns back to the camera to carry on rapping0.18 - LOL @ the typical asian/african parent house. Some 1990's cream sofas all squashed together. I can almost smell it. The pillows say it all.0.20 - the chain OVER his top and UNDERNEATH his collar0.23 - LOLOL @ the shock of just seeing a random female back with one of those gym top t-shirts on0.31 - The dancing man on the left, plus the man in the shop door whos blatently not with them and thinking "hmm should I tell them to move on"0.36 - The chick who most man would fast walk to catch up with her on the street, but as soon as she turns round you just quickly turn your body like you werent even trying to chat to her. If you pause at this exact moment she actually looks disabled....then I unpaused it and she still looked the same0.43 - the girls "make it yourself" belt buckle. And the fact shes carrying a camera. I really think they just drew her from the local connexions youth centre1.17 - Snow ('Informer') with the shades and nike tee on1.22 - The black man giving the Jens Lehman gif plainfaceI'm sure there's more, but I stopped watching the video when Snow started spitting.

I'm sure there's more, but I stopped watching the video when Snow started spitting.
What's going with his hair though? :confused: sh*t come like:princessleiay.jpg
JME and big narstie both do their hair like that. Just coz hes white its funny you racist c*nt
Kalm down KraKa.JME & Big Narstie look like faggots with that hair too.