All Non Football Incidents Aside

Aquaman

That Arsenal performance was criminal and actually gave me a headachedunno where to start, i guess with our supposed best player or is he? fabregas went missing im starting to go off him as a player he's only really effective when he has like minded players around him i.e arsh, tom, nasri, hleb and he needs at least 2 of these in the same team as him or his influence just wanes, prefer players who are capable of doing it on there own if need be and make there team mates better. needs to buck up his ideas cos he was woeful yesterday and showed no effort looked lethargic and gave the ball away too much which eventually handed city the game just as we were in the ascendancy, if he goes this summer i don't mind as long as we get decent money and buy a replacement he's no captain anyway.b52, this guy is just sh*t pardon my french but I don't rate him at all he struggles to control a football cant dribble or shoot poses no threat to any competent defender he is not arsenal class and the fact he's starting games regularly sends us the signal of where we are today over the years we've been spoilt with dangerous strikers who were either prolific goal threats or highly skilled frontmen the likes of kanu, davor suker, bergkamp, ian wright, anelka, henry, and othersBendtner is not even better then chris kiwomya, we lack pace in our frontline I can allow players like denilson and diaby as you can legislate for average players in midfield as long as they graft a team can still win games. But upfront any team requires goals and goal threat, this summer wenger wanted Dzeko from wolfsburg who is similar stature to Bendtner but is the type of striker we really need as he offers problems on the ground has decent but not incredible pace and is a striker who would be a nightmare for any defence in my opinion and this is something we are severly missing the only time Bendtner has impressed me was when he scored a good goal against dynamo kiev i've looked at alot of what he does and it looks flukey alot of the time he is never going to be a great player or even a competent professional for the wages he's on you could get a decent strikerI have more to write mainly about how 4-3-3 leaves our fullbacks exposed but im mad hungover and feel ill so i'll come back later

its the same situation as last yearmight as well sticky this topiccos all the problems we had last year are the same this year cos we didnt sign anyone whose gonna address them problemsi predict we will have exact same seasonmaybe a panick buy in januaryand city pushin us much closer for 4thjoke thing is if we spent a normal amount for a top 4 team we would win the league

First of all, the GK we have is STANDARD. Not sh*t, not great, but STANDARD. What 'World Class' keepers with 'Presence' are out there that we can buy at a price Wenger would pay?Secondly the midfield is light and not as strong but very good technically. They can play ball, but they can't stick their foot in and battle as good as Vieira/Petit/Gilberto/Parlour etc could. Times have changed and Wenger is not changing that.The ONLY problem I see is us not converting these chances we get. Which is funny, as Adebayor all of a sudden is burying chances he would have missed at Arsenal. I think Eduardo will start more games and solve that.I think this is 'kneejerk'. We've played two teams who have the same targets as us, and come out with the wrong result despite the performance (Man Utd), Man City in patches. 'Top 4' games are about who takes their chances and bags 3 points, not whose better.

cesc 1st game back fron injB52 aint a wingerWe played well, controlled the game4-3-3 aint the lick i agreeWe wer neva gna win the league this season, its all about getting 4ththe midfield unit as a hold dnt offer enough protection 4 the defence4 Bellamys goal, Song was beaten 2 easily and Diaby & Cesc wer trotting back not busting a gut to get back and defend, thats the problem

I think we have come out of this pretty well there was very good glimpses of a lot to come tbhand with Walcott Nasri and Arshavin to come back from injury we have got plenty of options in midfieldAnd what about Rosiscky? Nobody has mentioned him. what a comeback I think we really missed him.As for B52. his potential cant be ignored tbh. Suffering from Lack of confidence and has been put in a less favorable position. Wait till wally comes back then man can start competing for that striker role and put some pressure on RVP. Way too many positives to come out of this, and with only 4 games gone Im very happy with how things have gone.

*Facepalm*How can it be kneejerk reaction if its what I have thought for more then 2 seasons. The only part that could be kneejerk is talk about 433 but I think even that is justified criticism. I've said it already but unless you watched the full match you won't realise maybe we should have won that game and easily could have we were the better team but we cracked.Bendtners potential lol the man is stealing a living don't care if he was on the wing what i'm saying is I don't rate him as a footballer his technique levs are low I don't think I will ever rate him I'd rather see Julio Cruz upfront he's not better then Franco Di Santo he does not deserve to be at Arsenal Football Club thats all i'm saying shows we are willing to settle for mediocrity.And a good goalie could have saved Bellamy's goal look how close it was to almunia and lol at his footwork for the 1st goal look how slow he is to get accross.

Thought we played alright yesterday, was good enough for a point. Controlled the game for large periods, think they only had 6 shots and got 4 goals. Think u can see the improvement in our performance compared to this time last year. Few tired legs which is expected after international week, couple of soft goals and we have Almunia.2 defeats on the bounce is hard to take but the performance in those games doesn't make me think we're any worse than Man Utd/CityFantastic to see Tomas back, if he stays fit the midfield will look at lot more promising.

The goalkeeper is a issue, always has been for me, more so than CB, don't know why Wenger sticks with him and even allows his postion to not even be questioned. Almunia is the thing I really can't defend Wenger on...In regards to Bendtner and the 4-3-3, I refer to both cos I think they are connected. Its a new formation for us, Wenger wants players to understand their role in the system, when everyone is fit van Persie plays thru the centre. Bendtner is the second choice central striker. So in the meantime he is being forced to do a job, now you might argue that van Persie can play better on the right but at the end of the day Wenger feels like he aint going to be playing on the right long term so why get him doing a job I dont want him doing?As for yesterday, we was sh*t in periods. Wenger has to take the blame for that cos tbh he got his selection wrong. He got Cesc back, but lost Arshavin, felt Diaby should keep his place so he ended up playing him on the forward left position, where he struggled and the balance was never right. That said certain things were inexcusable.

In regards to the midfield unit, like I said during the first half, the players forgot how to play in the system, I guess due to the international break, smh. We played way too deep, obviously Wenger drummed this into them second half, cos second half we pushed up higher but the change of Rosicky for Denilson hurt us cos neither Diaby or Rosicky did his running, and once Song gets a yellow he's pointless covering as was seen on the second goal and on the third goal Diaby, Rosicky & Fabrgeas dont even respond despite the fact that second prior Vermaelen is telling them to help cover.

Yh we were too open too early yesterdayIt was deff not a poor performance, rather a naive performanceOn the whole we have to be better defensively, Flamini installed a good defensive work ethic when he played, he would defend and venture into the oposing half.The midfield need to track runners more efficiently an work harder when we dnt have the ball, Song looks like hes 1st choice so he must demand more from the others when we are defending..Watching the City goals is painful viewing tbhRosicky / Nasri / Theo / all all ahead of B52 & Eboue on the right, when our squad is all fit but I would like to see Nacer given a try there tbh in a easy home game if the others aint fit

Thing is you can't blame diarra for his behaviour. He was obviously promised first team football and then never got it. Instead we played a guy who had 6 months left on his contract and who 3 months earlier was on his way to Birmingham. That was probably Wenger's only mistake, not getting flamini signed before letting Diarra go.Still not sure how you can lose Diarra, Flamini and Gilberto all in 12 months and not bring in 1 new person in there position.

They are two seperate issues IMO.Wenger HAD to sell Diarra as before the window opened he said he wanted to leave and he refused to play for us on TWO ocassion during the window being open. Refusing to sell a player who has effectively gone on strike for a initial transfer fee nearly three times what you paid for him not even 5 months prior is not what you do.Tieing up Flamini was always something Wenger wanted done before Christmas, but if the player moves the goalposts every time you sit down to talk, your never going to agree. Wenger doesnt draw up contracts, Wenger doesnt sit and enter negotiations, what did you want him to do draw up a contract after training and say "Mathieu sign this you c*nt or your not going home".Fact is its Arsenal's fault, they didnt have the staff to handle the position, how many players actually signed new contracts that season (2008)? I can think of only Song & Djourou (both fairly straightforward) and then Adebayor, oh and Clichy. Where as since Gazidas has arrived (which is less than a year) he has done Walcott, van Persie, Wilshere, Vela, Gibbs, Fabianski, Ramsey, Barazite, Simpson, Hoyte, Denilson, Bendtner and now tieing up Eduardo and once given Wenger sayso will move to Gallas & Rosicky.