startin a new life abroad.

Kim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

movin to italy wen i get my degree./ur a d*ck head.
italy is mad boring, gd luck tho\been thinking about cali, not sure
where did u reach?
i was in bologna most of the time with my uncle, but stayed in rome for about 2 or 3 days i thinkenvironment is gd but bored me tbhpizza was below expectations aswell
did u get any dodgey looks?

where did u reach?
i was in bologna most of the time with my uncle, but stayed in rome for about 2 or 3 days i thinkenvironment is gd but bored me tbhpizza was below expectations aswell
blatant screwfaces mani aint even one to care for such things but it was either racism or fascination, especially in bolognau stayin out there for gd?

my bro lived out in aussie land for a few years, he loved it but now he lives in finland with his mrs trying to learn the language etc but i think if they ever split up, he will most likely go back to aussie land, he hates england for some reason...i wouldnt mind going on a holiday over there, got a lot of family out there in sydney and perth.

Could possibly set up in Ghana in maybe 10-15 years time to build a sports academy or something if I'm in a good position financially, but would always come back to Landan Taaan, even if this place is hell.Offered to go US for the final year of my uni course, don't really want to but I may change my mind.

Guest Triple XXX
Don't wanna stay in england but i aint going nowhere where english isn't the first language, and it has to be hot. As you can tell, a lot of careful thought and planning has gone into my decision.
come Nairobithe english is second the national language and game meat is on pointsafaris aint far eithern its like an oven over there

where did u reach?
blatant screwfaces mani aint even one to care for such things but it was either racism or fascination, especially in bolognau stayin out there for gd?
Yeah, I figured as much.Dunno yet, aint reached in ages, wanna see what will be available to me etc.

if i had to move abroad i would go too new york it looks like the pefect, i cant imagine not living in a city
New York aint perfect, but if you want fast-paced city life, then NY is the place.I would love to live there and have an apartment in the city.But their weather is nuts. Summers are mad hot like 35+ and their winters are freezing cold, like snow storm cold.