Prescription Drugs.

Eskay Jones

do u get buzzin off these type of drugs
First couple of times u do. but when your on close to 1000mg a day like me u dont feel nothin but cure of pain.
wud u advise them for 1 off recreational use?
1. you wont be able to get hold of them2. If you do take it, dont even bother goin out lock urself in ur room if u have to it'll f*ck you up differently.3. i dont advise it.
if it makes you start rushing outthen bringins
the hell, repeat yourself ?
rushing as in the high of mdmaif so, holla

Guest Triple XXX

hold tight the addicts inasidei downed 15 pills yesterday n im tryna quitgonna see my GP to see if theres an alternativei gt a nex ting that keeps my cravings down that im using but imma gonna beg man for some sh*ti come like a fiend at times wen i aint gt my fixshould really order more

Guest Triple XXX
swear theres a ghetto pharmacist on this site that can hook u upcant remem his username but people have got stuff from him b4
go ahead and ask him how much ive spent since he opened up shop in feb.
Guantanamo aka Humanitycan confirm he comes through with some good shtnumber street pharmacist IMO

swear theres a ghetto pharmacist on this site that can hook u upcant remem his username but people have got stuff from him b4
go ahead and ask him how much ive spent since he opened up shop in feb.
Guantanamo aka Humanitycan confirm he comes through with some good shtnumber street pharmacist IMO
The brudda single handly came like escobar. Came through every single damn time.

hold tight the addicts inasidei downed 15 pills yesterday n im tryna quitgonna see my GP to see if theres an alternativei gt a nex ting that keeps my cravings down that im using but imma gonna beg man for some sh*ti come like a fiend at times wen i aint gt my fixshould really order more
Zopiclone is this your vice?

Guest Triple XXX

yupaint gt a single pill left coz like a doughnut i thought id finish them off all yesterday so i can quitbt that mean takin 15 at a gofelt goooodnw its all gne n im gonna b f*cked in the afternoongonna beg my gp to get tranqulisers or sutin

Guest Triple XXX

sleepin's ite i got olanzipine and amitriptiline to sleepzopiclone is just recreationalu kno that metalice kinda taste u get at the back of ur throat? thats my highsoon as i get that im relaxed

wut you wan dooo, dooooo for druuuugsssssssssyou think you had everthangggg, but you dont need drugsssss
:lol: But on a real, you man need to look out for your kidneys and liver, you do not want to be on dialysis at a young age, beleive.and
  • anxiety
  • depression
  • disrupted sleep and rest
  • difficulty controlling mood
  • reduced wellbeing

are the mental risks

Guest Triple XXX

ARRRRGGGHH why did i bang out my last 15 yesterdaycoulda done like 4 n saved the restnw i cnt evenn see my GP till Wednesday morning to ask for new sh*tf*ck it imma jus double up on the medication i gt now see if that works