Prescription Drugs.

Eskay Jones

Guest Triple XXX
ARRRRGGGHH why did i bang out my last 15 yesterdaycoulda done like 4 n saved the restnw i cnt evenn see my GP till Wednesday morning to ask for new sh*tf*ck it imma jus double up on the medication i gt now see if that works
emergency apt?
couldnt even do thatfirst one i was offered was Fridayhad to haggle for Wednesdaysome 9am ting i aint even gonna b awake

ARRRRGGGHH why did i bang out my last 15 yesterdaycoulda done like 4 n saved the restnw i cnt evenn see my GP till Wednesday morning to ask for new sh*tf*ck it imma jus double up on the medication i gt now see if that works
emergency apt?
couldnt even do thatfirst one i was offered was Fridayhad to haggle for Wednesdaysome 9am ting i aint even gonna b awake
i know what u mean, i stupidly rinsed my last 20 in one go last month next day i felt like i was dead.

I love benzos, like vallium and that, but i wait at least a month between sessions because i know how addictive they are. The withdrawels are supposed to be worse than opiates and alcohol so f*ck getting hooked on them.I get prescribed Mirtazapine for anxiety and that is quite a nice drug to chill out with.But still, weed is the king.

I love benzos, like vallium and that, but i wait at least a month between sessions because i know how addictive they are. The withdrawels are supposed to be worse than opiates and alcohol so f*ck getting hooked on them.I get prescribed Mirtazapine for anxiety and that is quite a nice drug to chill out with.But still, weed is the king.
I think I will get The Cleaner on your case lolthe-cleaner-benjamin-bratt-leatherjacket2.jpg

Doctor is trying to put me on anti-depressants for headaches :/
what the f*ck. whats the actual name of the pill?
AmitriptylineEdit-Side Effects-Common side effects of using amitriptyline are mostly due to its anticholinergic activity, including: weight gain, dry mouth, loss of appetite, drowsiness, muscle stiffness, nausea, constipation, nervousness, dizziness, blurred vision, urinary retention and insomnia. Some rare side effects include tinnitus, hypotension, mania, psychosis, heart block, arrhythmias, lip and mouth ulcers, extrapyramidal symptoms, depression, and hepatic toxicity.No thanks.

On a real though I have a good amount Diclofenac at yard, who wants some?£5 a pop
Why have u got this sh*t? outta curiosity.
Used to get some horrible prolonged pain in my hip joint whenever I walked little or ran a bit, never really found out why, the physio suggested lack of fluid between the bones because one leg is higher in than the other but typical GP just thought "f*ck it, give him drugs".To this day sharp movements in that leg still give me the pain, only stretching alot before exercise seems to ease it a little.

I think I will get The Cleaner on your case lolthe-cleaner-benjamin-bratt-leatherjacket2.jpg
Cool, aslong as its herthecleaner_gracepark.jpglol

Guest Triple XXX
Doctor is trying to put me on anti-depressants for headaches :/
what the f*ck. whats the actual name of the pill?
AmitriptylineEdit-Side Effects-Common side effects of using amitriptyline are mostly due to its anticholinergic activity, including: weight gain, dry mouth, loss of appetite, drowsiness, muscle stiffness, nausea, constipation, nervousness, dizziness, blurred vision, urinary retention and insomnia. Some rare side effects include tinnitus, hypotension, mania, psychosis, heart block, arrhythmias, lip and mouth ulcers, extrapyramidal symptoms, depression, and hepatic toxicity.No thanks.
i take 4 of those a night to sleepim way past caring about side effects these days

Guest Triple XXX
mirtazipine makes u eat barei was on that for a while