VMA's 2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing how ignorant people are. If only the car accident had done the trick.
f*ck kanye he is black i hate black ppl
Wow! Michael Vick luckily of the Eagles, James Blount of UofO sucker punch, Serena Williams hood rat tennis and now this. Kanye blasting her with a 9 would have topped off the cultural revolution!

This guy is a grade A prick with his sket of a squeeze no wonder he's got this inferiority complex and has to try to take everyones shine with these attention seeking antics probably just caught his girl Deepthroating a member of security backstage jumped up lil prick this is not the first time his done somthing like this eithereveryone should boycott his music till he gives a formal apology and lets me have a go on his misses her body is on point to the level where i can ignore the bald head

This guy is a grade A prick with his sket of a squeeze no wonder he's got this inferiority complex and has to try to take everyones shine with these attention seeking antics probably just caught his girl Deepthroating a member of security backstage jumped up lil prick this is not the first time his done somthing like this eithereveryone should boycott his music till he gives a formal apology and lets me have a go on his misses her body is on point to the level where i can ignore the bald head

:lol:HahahahahWhat a c*nt that f*ck*ng frying pan jaw is. Absolute penis. The way beyonce parred him off was sick though, camera never even panned onto Kanyes boat, probably woulda been crying or some sh*t. An absolute cabbage head of a human being, though he was that guy that could get on the stage, interrupt and get have everyone cheer his name :lol:(Bait the whole thing was set up though to create a buzz)