VMA's 2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
This guy is a grade A prick with his sket of a squeeze no wonder he's got this inferiority complex and has to try to take everyones shine with these attention seeking antics probably just caught his girl Deepthroating a member of security backstage jumped up lil prick this is not the first time his done somthing like this eithereveryone should boycott his music till he gives a formal apology and lets me have a go on his misses her body is on point to the level where i can ignore the bald head
ROFL

Guest Triple XXX
281x211.jpgHOVs face is TOO MUCH!LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
lmaoand LMAO @ asher rothdidnt even kno that was him thought it was some backstage shot with the camera guy or someone who holds the cables or sutin

Kanye West needs to start making some good music again before he goes criticising who wins what...
lol, be serious, Kanye is the most consistent rapper about now - everything he has dropped recently has been fire.But what he done, although true and f*ck*ng brave was deep, allowing crushing the girls dreams just to make your point - a point that only you seem to care about.BUT f*ck THAT, THAT LADY GAGA BITCH, I FEEL TO BANG HER IN THE FACE, f*ck*ng WEIRD BITCH, MAKES ME MAD THE ATTENTION SEEKING HORSEOn another note, it's bait Jay-z done a ting with Lil Mama and she comes on stage to bait him up.. you know them 1s.

Kanye West needs to start making some good music again before he goes criticising who wins what...
lol, be serious, Kanye is the most consistent rapper about now - everything he has dropped recently has been fire.But what he done, although true and f*ck*ng brave was deep, allowing crushing the girls dreams just to make your point - a point that only you seem to care about.BUT f*ck THAT, THAT LADY GAGA BITCH, I FEEL TO BANG HER IN THE FACE, f*ck*ng WEIRD BITCH, MAKES ME MAD THE ATTENTION SEEKING HORSEOn another note, it's bait Jay-z done a ting with Lil Mama and she comes on stage to bait him up.. you know them 1s.
truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth !!

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuth !!
lol look at the looks she gives Jay-Z when she first pops up,them ' what you saying now nigga, you know your wifes a few rows away ' looks

lol look at the looks she gives Jay-Z when she first pops up,them ' what you saying now nigga, you know your wifes a few rows away ' looks
lol it had me lol'ingI'm tired of Kanye. He shouldn't be allowed in public until he releases another album that's good enough to bly his attitude. Beyonce should have one but let the little girl have her moment.

Guest Esquilax

Does no one remember when this c*nt did the same thing to Justice when they won the award for best video? Why does he get so hot for vids?To JUSTICE aswell...Justice>>> Fagye West, f*ck*ng closet case homosexualé

Guest Esquilax
nasty outfit though still, nice body but rarse, some snakeskin catsuit
blud ill make that snakeskin shed quick fast.
Yes, women will shed their clothes at our command because we are men and that is what we requisition them to do.Can I be as bold as to purchase for you a pint of mead from the local public house?