VMA's 2009

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nasty outfit though still, nice body but rarse, some snakeskin catsuit
blud ill make that snakeskin shed quick fast.
Yes, women will shed their clothes at our command because we are men and that is what we requisition them to do.Can I be as bold as to purchase for you a pint of mead from the local public house?
:lol:and yes you may

Guest Triple XXX
shes nicebut id never step on road with sutin dressed liek thatgotta have some class
Yeah, you're a nobody though. You're obviously not gonna go to Thorpe Park with a girl dressed like that. They're both famous and it's a big occasion.
lol its truebt okeven if i was famous i wouldnt roll with a chick dressed like that

Although it was very disrespectful to come on to the stage...Kanye has a point...The thing i like about kanye is that he has a voice.. he ain't afraid to say sh*t... he doesn't kiss ass to get to the top... he loves his music and he is a fan of it and part of it.. Some ppl get over passionate over things.. Like i get fully passionate when it comes to acting so i see where he is coming from.. f*ck MTV f*ck the MainstreamKanye should make an album and go harrd.... like really who the flying f*ck is Taylor Swift??... get the f*ck out of here man...

Although it was very disrespectful to come on to the stage...Kanye has a point...The thing i like about kanye is that he has a voice.. he ain't afraid to say sh*t... he doesn't kiss ass to get to the top... he loves his music and he is a fan of it and part of it.. Some ppl get over passionate over things.. Like i get fully passionate when it comes to acting so i see where he is coming from.. f*ck MTV f*ck the MainstreamKanye should make an album and go harrd.... like really who the flying f*ck is Taylor Swift??... get the f*ck out of here man...
Shes a 17yr old girl and hes 31/32 yr old man.Hes right but it was deep and totally uncalled for.Imagine if someone did that to you.

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID," Kanye began his post. "SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE'S IN THE BLEACHERS! ....................... I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT! ................""BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW," the hip-hop artist continued. "WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE ... WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!!""YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME ... THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!," Kanye ended his post.

kanye-west-amber-rose-90711307.jpgLiking the wardrobe there Kanye but this nigga lost it. It's not enough that he's famous. He wants to be infamous as well. I see what the f*ck he's doing. She might have deserved to win or might not have deserved it but Kanye had no right to sh*t on her moment like that.But son was backing that Henny......Xzibit and them niggaz there though, nobody is challenging them

Shes a 17yr old girl and hes 31/32 yr old man.Hes right but it was deep and totally uncalled for.Imagine if someone did that to you.
swear she's 19/kanye has the best bitch @ the award tbh