What Women Are Most Unhygienic  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Women Are Most Unhygienic

• Black
    • White
    • Muslim
    • Asian

so its back to the essays huh?
is an essay not 5000 words.Im keeping it simple.But we got some ignorant little rascist around here. Who always looking to be derogrative towards the oposite race.Pure bad breeding of negativities.
Dont let them get u down, u got horses in ur life personally i know that feeling of having horse in life is just too muchi love horses,
Har har har, people like samaid could learn alot from a horse. :!:could join an Equine assisted pyscotherapy session, it changes your life!"How working with a horse at liberty can change your life for the better"
L M A OM ......AA ......MO A M L

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its back to the essays huh?
is an essay not 5000 words.Im keeping it simple.But we got some ignorant little rascist around here. Who always looking to be derogrative towards the oposite race.Pure bad breeding of negativities.
Dont let them get u down, u got horses in ur life personally i know that feeling of having horse in life is just too muchi love horses,
Har har har, people like samaid could learn alot from a horse. :!:could join an Equine assisted pyscotherapy session, it changes your life!"How working with a horse at liberty can change your life for the better"
L M A OM ......AA ......MO A M L
:D :D :rofl:this is what should happen with all of dmf's postone designated bullshit reader should read her posts and pick out any good parts quote them and leave the rest

the thing is in my experience its not uncommon for white people to think they dn't need to cream themselves i've had white friends that have said itblack friends, and mixed raced friends that admit that the white parents that raised them never really installed in them the importance of good moisturisingand other black people around me have said the same thinghow does that make me racistgiven my experience is it not logically for me to assume that a lot of white people generally dn't prioritise skin care to the same degree that the average black person does

I been called a poof for moisturising, i live in a large working class, mainly white area. The only reason i actually started to moisturise more than just my face and hands was because i used to swim about 5 times a week and the chlorine dried my skin out, now i'm jus used to it.

why the f*ck would i moisturise though?my skin doesn't crack and go dry if i don't
lol @ black people telling us whites to go moisturiseget the f*ck outta herejimmy9.jpg
let me first point out that these two users are the only ones to have said this in the thread, their both white and that their reasons are the exact same as thoes mentioned be4 again i'm not sayin that all white people dn't moisturise, just that i've met alot that dn't, while i've yet to meet a black person that doesn't moisturise the above was directed to DMFno sunshine, white poeple should moisturise, becuz while for sum more than others it may not be as noticible when yur skin drys out, yur skin still drys out... everyones does. as the days go on, yur skin may not crack but it will flake and odds are it won't be in a place that u notice; rather it will be in a place that sumone eles will notice like the back of yur neck, yur elbows or the sides of yur noisewhen it gets really bad flaky skin has the appearance of heavy skin dandruff, which is not attractive.plus its just healthier for yur skin to moisturise everyday

Guest Tulse Hill
White or not, you need some f*ck*ng cream in your life. your skin might not dry out but I seen too many crusty looking White guys, dudes looking like the bottom of my feet, white crusty edges and sh*t...The f*ck.Nivea bro, Nivea
WTF you chatting Crust is going HARDSince when did men put cream on their boat, in 60's u'd been taken round the corner and beaten to deathTha f*ck man, fix yourself up if your using cream n sh*t, wtf fruity guy

White or not, you need some f*ck*ng cream in your life. your skin might not dry out but I seen too many crusty looking White guys, dudes looking like the bottom of my feet, white crusty edges and sh*t...The f*ck.Nivea bro, Nivea
WTF you chatting Crust is going HARDSince when did men put cream on their boat, in 60's u'd been taken round the corner and beaten to deathTha f*ck man, fix yourself up if your using cream n sh*t, wtf fruity guy
Mate I'm Brown/Black whatever you call it and lotioning my skin is MANDATORY.......only niggaz know i suppose

• 1 month later...

lol at white bein most unhygenicprolly true in ur lot experiencei'd say theres a direct correlation between a girls smell and her willingness to sex a black anyway...seein this half swedish half iranian bird atm she likes 2 smell smokey but no complaints downstairsthis british / german bird....again no complaintsmashed this black bird in zante tho she stunk of BO n alcopopscase closed

lol at white bein most unhygenicprolly true in ur lot experiencei'd say theres a direct correlation between a girls smell and her willingness to sex a black anyway...seein this half swedish half iranian bird atm she likes 2 smell smokey but no complaints downstairsthis british / german bird....again no complaintsmashed this black bird in zante tho she stunk of BO n alcopopscase closed
now that was just a childish post full of hurt feelings