• Black
    • White
    • Muslim
    • Asian

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at white bein most unhygenicprolly true in ur lot experiencei'd say theres a direct correlation between a girls smell and her willingness to sex a black anyway...seein this half swedish half iranian bird atm she likes 2 smell smokey but no complaints downstairsthis british / german bird....again no complaintsmashed this black bird in zante tho she stunk of BO n alcopopscase closed
now that was just a childish post full of heart feelings
?u don't agree wiv the jungle fever to hygeiene ratio?n in all fairness i prolly also stunk of BO n alcopops...

Right, two things. This DMF human went to f*ck*ng PRIVATE SCHOOL and can't use correct grammar or spell properly?????? This worlds f*cked.Second thing...

Not really its certain types of people my dads 63 he moisturises, my mums 40 and her mothers 70 and they always from a young age taught me to moisturises.
How can your Dad be more likely to have been your Grandmas man than your mothers? Considering you are around 22 (guessing here) that means when your Mum had you she was 18 and your Dad was 41?!?!??!?!?!

Right, two things. This DMF human went to f*ck*ng PRIVATE SCHOOL and can't use correct grammar or spell properly?????? This worlds f*cked.Second thing...
Not really its certain types of people my dads 63 he moisturises, my mums 40 and her mothers 70 and they always from a young age taught me to moisturises.
How can your Dad be more likely to have been your Grandmas man than your mothers? Considering you are around 22 (guessing here) that means when your Mum had you she was 18 and your Dad was 41?!?!??!?!?!
P i double s e d :D

Saddest thing is I swear DMF is around 25.

Guest No Mark
fat chicks generally smell oddlike raw bacon or some sh*t
agreedman have to flannel my piece down immediately after
lmao i didnt even mean like thatbt yea
:D*takes a deep breath*
ldskbwdkgdwdkbsdvbsdbsdonly just clocked this now

o gosh

So THEORETICALLY this girls mother was the victim of child abuse? 15 year old girl and a 38 year old man? Wow.Edit: Just for the record if this is true I don't find it funny.
:D:D:D

So THEORETICALLY this girls mother was the victim of child abuse? 15 year old girl and a 38 year old man? Wow.Edit: Just for the record if this is true I don't find it funny.
:D:D:D
:D :D :D :D :D @ the breakdown and analysis

Caught STDs from white girls still.Never caught anything from any other race.Well saying that, I've only ever slept with white girls.
missin out
Yeah.. I know that now.. tell a lie, I did used to bang some Nigerian bird back when I was 17. That was the sh*t I'm tellin you. Them Nigerian girls are kinky bitches. Oh, and not to forget the Turkish prossie. Still only ever caught sh*t from white girls though.

Caught STDs from white girls still.Never caught anything from any other race.Well saying that, I've only ever slept with white girls.
Hold on one sec, I swear on RWD when you first joined all you kept going on about was race and that only black women would give you head and were good f*cks???SMH