Francis Coquelin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sees WAVESURFER reading the thread*take that haggis face
Trying to hardNobody has lol thus and nobody genuinely will laugh either
Oh the irony. Story of your life mate.I wonder...http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...c=39395&hl=If I put on a condom will you jump off my d*ck?
Do you archive every post a makeYour still trying hard its just not funny nobody is quoting you a laughing/Last line = Homo

*sees WAVESURFER reading the thread*take that haggis face
Trying to hardNobody has lol thus and nobody genuinely will laugh either
Oh the irony. Story of your life mate.I wonder...http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...c=39395&hl=If I put on a condom will you jump off my d*ck?
lol
lmaoAnd lol at anyone getting on their high horse about diversWe've all seen players from our club take a dive

UEFA had to make that decision otherwise leave themselves open to almost unimaginable problems of consistancy down the road. They simply had to retract the ban. I'm just amazed it took them that long to figure that out.
:!:

Shudda been bannedMake an example outta him to show the rest of the players in this seasons CLHis dive was utterly disgusting but then what do you expect from a Brazilian that plays for CroatiaThat leg break was karma
you've surpassed yourself with this one
Don't know why anyone still takes him seriously.

smh.sets a bad example that.ban should have stood and everyone would have took notice.now we're back to square again.
Not sure how it's setting a bad example since diving is a part of the game now days.Players won't stand up and take notice, they will continue to diver here and there to win penalties etc.One suspension won't stop it.

smh.sets a bad example that.ban should have stood and everyone would have took notice.now we're back to square again.
Not sure how it's setting a bad example since diving is a part of the game now days.Players won't stand up and take notice, they will continue to diver here and there to win penalties etc.One suspension won't stop it.
its only part of the game because FIFA/UEFA havent dealt with it properly.banning Eduardo would have been the first step in putting it right.i dont expect players to do anything about it. theyll just do whatever they can get away with it till they get punished.

its only part of the game because FIFA/UEFA havent dealt with it properly.banning Eduardo would have been the first step in putting it right.i dont expect players to do anything about it. theyll just do whatever they can get away with it till they get punished.
Co sign, but the way they made Eduardo the scapegoat was ridiculous.

It wont stop it but it will make players think twice about doing it.Now that this ban has been overturned.. Everyone will consider diving cos they know they will get away with it just like that cheating fake Brazilian EduardoBasically, the message the dumb cunts at UEFA sent out is dive till your hearts content

Swear people are dumb.TBH the problem wasnt UEFA. It was the ref.He gave a penalty in the match.Then said it was a penalty in his post-match report.Then said again it was a penalty when asked by UEFA.The fact Arsenal knew all these things made it impossible for UEFa to try and bring the charge they was bringing.

UEFA had to make that decision otherwise leave themselves open to almost unimaginable problems of consistancy down the road. They simply had to retract the ban. I'm just amazed it took them that long to figure that out.
Yeah, wasn't the wording something ridiculously vague like attempting to 'deceive the referee', which could include sh*t like making an injury seem worse to get a player sent off etc.