THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

No best, depends if you just want something light or some mad rugged protection like those screw in ones.

Google drive is quite sick, especially seeing as I got the nexus 7 too, very handy see in as it's not limited to just photos and music.

i want something to protect my phone.... whats the screw in cases called?

Copped the nexus 5 today, might go as far as saying I've never been so impressed with a bit of kit before!

Got a free Nexus 7 as well

You notice a big difference from the 4?

Major jump Imo

Screen quality, processing power and design are all fucked

Shame about the shoddy loudspeaker though

Nah I mean it is cheaper, so to get it on contract seems unnecessary. If you're happy with your deal that's fine.

But ('cause I don't like seeing people get locked into contracts unnecessarily)...

Virgin Media (EE network) unlimited everything = £15/month

Nexus 5 at £300-£340 over 24 months = £12.5-£14.2 /month

= £27.5-£29.2/month over 24 months

So if you're on 18 months, or 24 months and the Nexus 7 is 32GB or LTE you're getting a good deal. Otherwise I'd go get this deal and not be locked to your contract.

Nah I mean it is cheaper, so to get it on contract seems unnecessary. If you're happy with your deal that's fine.

But ('cause I don't like seeing people get locked into contracts unnecessarily)...

Virgin Media (EE network) unlimited everything = £15/month

Nexus 5 at £300-£340 over 24 months = £12.5-£14.2 /month

= £27.5-£29.2/month over 24 months

So if you're on 18 months, or 24 months and the Nexus 7 is 32GB or LTE you're getting a good deal. Otherwise I'd go get this deal and not be locked to your contract.

I got a free Nexus 7 which helped twist my arm having no laptop/fully use able tablet atm.

Plus I got LTE.

Nice write up though, definitely good!