THE SMARTPHONE THREAD

Lenny

Think i am going to cop that 6p, was either that or the edge plus..had Samsung phones for the pass 4 yrs..time for a change.

just need to find a contract with 5gb data for below £40.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/choose-tariff/HUAWEI_NEXUS_6P_32GB/MONTHLY?viewDealForAll=false&colourCode=BLACK&modelName=Nexus%206P%2032GB&defaultTariffFinderPayMUpgrades=false#b

Carphone Warehouse do it for 32.99 a month 5GB data on EE - but with 79.99 upfront cost. 

Same deal i'm on 

Think i am going to cop that 6p, was either that or the edge plus..had Samsung phones for the pass 4 yrs..time for a change.

just need to find a contract with 5gb data for below £40.

http://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/choose-tariff/HUAWEI_NEXUS_6P_32GB/MONTHLY?viewDealForAll=false&colourCode=BLACK&modelName=Nexus%206P%2032GB&defaultTariffFinderPayMUpgrades=false#b

Carphone Warehouse do it for 32.99 a month 5GB data on EE - but with 79.99 upfront cost. 

Same deal i'm on 

yeah cool..just checked this O2 deal through Carphone Warehouse was looking to stay with O2..see how much they'll give me for note 3.

5GB

4g_logo.png

-
£69.99

£34

Mines 7gb, touch it nearly every month but i use soundcloud & tunein alot

seriously, what do you peeps do on your phones.

Im in a few whatsapp groups (no mike) and I surf abit on my 11min train ride to work sometimes, but I swear i rarely go over 300MB a month.

Yeah Wi-Fi @ work & home, but still....does no one copy music to their phones or just listen to normal radio?

I remember one time I accidently had TuneIn running when I was on the train, shit was choppy like a motherfucker so I stopped it, still managed to suck 400MB somehow...its lethal!

I got unlimited data @ Three. I cancelled my O2 one last year after they gave me 10GB and I ran through that in 11 days.

Kodi, Sky Sports, SoundCloud, Tune In App. I touch 15-17GB just at work alone easy.

/

Needed a second line, got the Honor 7. (The underdog of the Android world as it was sold to me). Anyone else got this phone? :lol: