Fao: Bumbaclass

Hernandez Balcazar

NEEEEEEEEKY ALL DAYBANG BANG LIBARBARY AFTER SKL TO GET GOOD GRADES AND MAKE PPL LIKE YOU SEND IN UR CVS AND THROW IT IN THE BIN GANG
CVS?lol bang bang been working for 5 years since 17 currently setting up youth programmes in and around london, west mids, cumbria and also setting up substance misuse courses(holla fam i can hook u up wid ur b problem) while studying my second year in uni doing youth and community all while juggling food gangsafe

NEEEEEEEEKY ALL DAYBANG BANG LIBARBARY AFTER SKL TO GET GOOD GRADES AND MAKE PPL LIKE YOU SEND IN UR CVS AND THROW IT IN THE BIN GANG
CVS?lol bang bang been working for 5 years since 17 currently setting up youth programmes in and around london, west mids, cumbria and also setting up substance misuse courses(holla fam i can hook u up wid ur b problem) while studying my second year in uni doing youth and community all while juggling food gangsafe
AND YOU STILL LIVE IN A RUN DOWN ESTATE WID A FAT GAL AND WILL BE LOOKIN FOR A REAL JOB TO SUPPORT A FAMILY IN A FEW YEARSNICE ONE

AND YOU STILL LIVE IN A RUN DOWN ESTATE WID A FAT GAL AND WILL BE LOOKIN FOR A REAL JOB TO SUPPORT A FAMILY IN A FEW YEARSNICE ONE
my yards bigger den ur uncle patels cuz /asain real job=call centre assistantseenno i dont want new service providingsmy old services providings were better then ur services service providingssafe

ps ur a f*ck*ng fat asain neek

You know what, i thought bane was cool 'cause he sent me something a while back which was appreciated.But this guy is a f*ck*ng weirdoTo do what he done must of taken TIMEI have deleted over 40 NEW threadsAnd i looked in the next 2 pages and i see atleast another 50+What is wrong with him?

You know what, i thought bane was cool 'cause he sent me something a while back which was appreciated.But this guy is a f*ck*ng weirdoTo do what he done must of taken TIMEI have deleted over 40 NEW threadsAnd i looked in the next 2 pages and i see atleast another 50+What is wrong with him?
u kno these guys love there hard drugs fam!real talk i thought i was to wavy put down my cheese for a bit to recompose myself.