50 Cent Offers Kanye a Knuckle Sandwich

General Mac

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Nigga spoke the truth. Now all she will ever remember is his him interrupting her moment. Like he said Kanye would have only did that to certain people

lol kanye is a wanker for what he did, but it was funny as hell the way he acted on the whole night.the media would be quick to paint him in a bad light so his publicists have got him makin appologies, but really we need more kanye stunts to make things more interesting. dont these celebs know that there in a real life soap opera, cos the world is watchin their lives.

lol kanye is a wanker for what he did, but it was funny as hell the way he acted on the whole night.the media would be quick to paint him in a bad light so his publicists have got him makin appologies, but really we need more kanye stunts to make things more interesting. dont these celebs know that there in a real life soap opera, cos the world is watchin their lives.
I agreebut he chose the wrong person to victimise basically

Guest Triple XXX
WHAT THE f*ck???that is never her

wasn't it the other awards show aswell when they were judging best video, and we are your friends won instead of his shitty video where he shoots out of a cannonball with pamela anderson and he got on stage saying he spent millions on that video he should've deserved itlol at all this thought this is all obviously a PR a stunt to get bitches talking names

Guest M12 Part 2
i take back everything i thought about kanyeshe deserved it

i take back everything i thought about kanyeshe deserved it
lol why?its not a real track. it was made as a skit for the american country awards.

Nigga spoke the truth. Now all she will ever remember is his him interrupting her moment. Like he said Kanye would have only did that to certain people
so truerated him when he first bussbut he is an unbelivable c*nt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!I remember having a full on argument with you within 4 hours of meeting you for the first time about this dude!

Nigga spoke the truth. Now all she will ever remember is his him interrupting her moment. Like he said Kanye would have only did that to certain people
so truerated him when he first bussbut he is an unbelivable c*nt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!I remember having a full on argument with you within 4 hours of meeting you for the first time about this dude!
lol for shame good times