Seeing Opposite Sex Friends

Sub_Zero

What are all your opinions on your girl or boyfriend seeing there opposite sex friends?The girl I'm with is a twin and her twins boyfriends mates make up most of her friends if that makes sense. To be honest there all geeks so I aint really go nothing to worry about but in the back on my mind it still annoys me a bit. How do you all deal with it?

Every man is trying to hit that.
AND HE MEANS EVERY MAN....Geeks got d*cks and shoulders to cry on too son
c/s both.. never underestimate ANY guy around ur girl, thats when u get played... girls who have male friends can only ever reach a certain mark with me cos it is too dangerous, which is a shame cos i'm sure some of potential relationships have been cut short cos of this.. I'll be the first to admit that i'm paranoid... But, just cos i think the whole world is out to hurt me dont mean that they aint

I'm not keen on itJust start jammin with your fit female friends/associates/links. She'll soon get the message.Going out for meals, cinema stuff that would normally be reserved for ur girl. If she questions it, just run her as she has no leg to stand on.And will either fix up or show her true colours to make you realise she was never worth it in the first place.

Most chicks with lots of male friends only keep them around for validation anyway.Which should tell you something about her before you even get involved tbh."Most of my friends are guys""I was a tomboy growing up""Girls are too bitchy""He's just a friend"When in reality they like the power they can exert over the poor f*cks commenting on their status pictures, and going shopping with her in the hope that they can get a piece. She'll ocassionally ring them for "favours", and they will all serve a purpose as well as boosting her ego.Despise these types of women.

lol I know a girl just like that. Pure so called male friends, saying she don't get on well when in groups of girls. etc... "im not a girly girl..." yet if you ever saw her backoff and FB pics posing wid loads of men, you'd understand why she has nuff male friends. In self-denial of the hoe withinFeel sorry for the dude she manages to snag up, and share FB pages, he aint gonna be impressed one bit. /but yeah any girl your thinking of getting serious with surely you have sussed how she moves with certain heads..All about going through that checklist, to gurantee seal of wifey material, no matter how nice she looks.

I'm not keen on itJust start jammin with your fit female friends/associates/links. She'll soon get the message.Going out for meals, cinema stuff that would normally be reserved for ur girl. If she questions it, just run her as she has no leg to stand on.And will either fix up or show her true colours to make you realise she was never worth it in the first place.
I’m just gauging it at the minute because it’s not something I’m used to. All she's done is met her friend whose just come back from Ibiza who was there for 2 months. It does seem like a good opportunity to make her stupidly jealous without any repercussions.
Most chicks with lots of male friends only keep them around for validation anyway.Which should tell you something about her before you even get involved tbh."Most of my friends are guys""I was a tomboy growing up""Girls are too bitchy""He's just a friend"When in reality they like the power they can exert over the poor f*cks commenting on their status pictures, and going shopping with her in the hope that they can get a piece. She'll ocassionally ring them for "favours", and they will all serve a purpose as well as boosting her ego.Despise these types of women.
As much as I hate to agree with you, I know exactly what you’re talking about. Most of these girls never actually do anything with the boys they lead along; they just keep them at arms length.The main problem I have is her best female friend (who is absolutely stunning, met them both at the same time and you know them ones where you just take the easier option?) has just gone back to uni so she’ll be ‘meeting’ these guys more.Should be fun to see how it all plays out, especially considering I'm not too invested in it currently.

/Thread

/Thread
Unfortunately some of these are the most attractive. Which is weird in itself because if they're so good looking why do they need validation? Women truely are from Venus.

She has 2 male friendsOne is gayThe other is the boyfriend of her best friend(they all met in college)So no worries there.All other guys she has contact with she only sees in groups and they are associates. Or they are guys she meets in the industry/dance classes etc.Not on this having bare male friends ting.I've been that male friend many times, 90% of females i know I have either f*cked or tried to f*ck.

/Thread

this topics come a couple timescant really deal with men who have a whole heap of woman friend, or even one if shes too closeim a hypocrite but i dnt care in this instance
You girls usually are hyp'no'crytes. A girl can justify 3 guys existence in her life but that one 'bitch' your friends with must go because shes ABCDEFG....f*ck outta here with that sh*t.My laws are, if I'm subtracting 5 your subtracting 5 regardless of "we've been through a lot and it's been years"

this topics come a couple timescant really deal with men who have a whole heap of woman friend, or even one if shes too closeim a hypocrite but i dnt care in this instance
You girls usually are hyp'no'crytes. A girl can justify 3 guys existence in her life but that one 'bitch' your friends with must go because shes ABCDEFG....f*ck outta here with that sh*t.My laws are, if I'm subtracting 5 your subtracting 5 regardless of "we've been through a lot and it's been years"
Subtracting 5. When your in a relationship with someone thats serious, sometimes it makes you assess your friends both females and males and sometimes you decide to distance yourself off from some females and males regardless. I know i had female friends in my life that when i actually stood back and looked at it, i couldn't believe why i was friends with them in the first place. (But im aware that personally sometimes some of us allow someone else to keep a hold of us, for what ever reason that may be, and breaking away can be hard.)