Thizz

Official Drinking Thread

JUS ABOUT LIVENED MYSELF UP FROM A MAD TING LAST NIGHT.1 X HENNESEY1 X COURVIOUSER1 X GLENNS1 X ENJ2 X REMY MARTINFEW RED STRIPES INBETWEEN BOTTLES.FEEL SORRY FOR MY LIVER.

JUS ABOUT LIVENED MYSELF UP FROM A MAD TING LAST NIGHT.1 X HENNESEY1 X COURVIOUSER1 X GLENNS1 X ENJ2 X REMY MARTINFEW RED STRIPES INBETWEEN BOTTLES.FEEL SORRY FOR MY LIVER.
You seriously drank a bottle of red striple inbetween ....what I can only assume to be shots of those spiritsDid u throw up....Cos I am counting 6 shots, 6 bottles of RS, that mix is not user friendly
  • Upvote 1

You seriously drank a bottle of red striple inbetween ....what I can only assume to be shots of those spiritsDid u throw up....Cos I am counting 6 shots, 6 bottles of RS, that mix is not user friendly
how is it not

Brejrin just bought me back Peanut Rum Cream from JA.Scared to try it because I know i'll fall in love with it then be depressed when i can't get my hands on it till another visit.Rum >>>> sliced bread.

LOL @ Your peoples idea of a drinking session! LOL Some light weights up in this place Then again it depends if these are singles/doubles/tripples or just straight up pouring some into ur glass and making ur own shot!

anyone else find they could drink alot more when they were younger? Around 18ish i could drink shots for fun and be fresh as a daisy the next day, now i mainly stick to beer otherwise ill look like someone ran me over the next day.

Guest Lemons

On Friday I was banging down pints like it was nobodies business. They were sliding down like an absolute dream. Ended up getting a Yakisoba in Soho at 01:00 am with a project manager and creative from work. Was a pretty good night all in.

NOT SHOTS FAM 6 BOTTLES.
LOL @ Your peoples idea of a drinking session! LOL Some light weights up in this place Then again it depends if these are singles/doubles/tripples or just straight up pouring some into ur glass and making ur own shot!
I DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT SINGLES/DOUBLES/TRIPPLESI'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOPGLUK GLUK GLUK GLUK!!!

when i was 17 i could do 10 shots of vodka and go work in h&m the next day no troublethese days i get absolutely f*cked so quickly cuz i've substituted vodka for wine and rum :/

will since i stop bunning, iv been partial to a glass of vino or brandy/rum on a friday or saturday eveLife is sick

Guest Lemons
czech beer from tap >>>goes down so easy. Prague was a mad ting. Peng Weed as well
Budvar. Lovely.

lol init. No offence but that aint that much to drink on a 'big session'

czech beer from tap >>>goes down so easy. Prague was a mad ting. Peng Weed as well
Budvar. Lovely.
staropramen>>>budvarbut czech beer especially in places like prauge is the best.best drink thoAppleton%20Estate%20VX.jpg+item_id29.jpg+Limes2.jpg=ttss_dark_n_stormy_01_h.jpgbest drink ever, can change the rum around depending on whats on the bar, el dorado rum, havana 7, or goslings black seal are all pretty amazing

yesterday i had a 3 neats of that sh*t e&jan a bottle of carlsberg, thats in the same league as heineken, pisswater beeri was lightly touched