Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

JUS ABOUT LIVENED MYSELF UP FROM A MAD TING LAST NIGHT.1 X HENNESEY1 X COURVIOUSER1 X GLENNS1 X ENJ2 X REMY MARTINFEW RED STRIPES INBETWEEN BOTTLES.FEEL SORRY FOR MY LIVER.
You seriously drank a bottle of red striple inbetween ....what I can only assume to be shots of those spiritsDid u throw up....Cos I am counting 6 shots, 6 bottles of RS, that mix is not user friendly
  • Upvote 1

JUS ABOUT LIVENED MYSELF UP FROM A MAD TING LAST NIGHT.1 X HENNESEY1 X COURVIOUSER1 X GLENNS1 X ENJ2 X REMY MARTINFEW RED STRIPES INBETWEEN BOTTLES.FEEL SORRY FOR MY LIVER.
You seriously drank a bottle of red striple inbetween ....what I can only assume to be shots of those spiritsDid u throw up....Cos I am counting 6 shots, 6 bottles of RS, that mix is not user friendly
how is it not

Guest Lemons

On Friday I was banging down pints like it was nobodies business. They were sliding down like an absolute dream. Ended up getting a Yakisoba in Soho at 01:00 am with a project manager and creative from work. Was a pretty good night all in.

NOT SHOTS FAM 6 BOTTLES.
LOL @ Your peoples idea of a drinking session! LOL Some light weights up in this place Then again it depends if these are singles/doubles/tripples or just straight up pouring some into ur glass and making ur own shot!
I DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT SINGLES/DOUBLES/TRIPPLESI'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOPGLUK GLUK GLUK GLUK!!!

czech beer from tap >>>goes down so easy. Prague was a mad ting. Peng Weed as well
Budvar. Lovely.
staropramen>>>budvarbut czech beer especially in places like prauge is the best.best drink thoAppleton%20Estate%20VX.jpg+item_id29.jpg+Limes2.jpg=ttss_dark_n_stormy_01_h.jpgbest drink ever, can change the rum around depending on whats on the bar, el dorado rum, havana 7, or goslings black seal are all pretty amazing