Thizz

Shot of

Vodka

Amaretto

Sambuca

Baileys

Apple Sours

Gets you niiiiiiiiiiice

whats the point? might as well stick to one drink - much more practical.

like saying take a toke of 5 different spliffs, when you could just roll a fatty for urself.

LOL

Don't think you understand mate.

Am i missing something?

Do those specific shots combine in your stomach and release more alcohol?

Its the alcohol that gets you 'niiiiiiiiiice' mate. Mixing drinks wont create any more alcohol

Guest Wheres Barry

Shot of

Vodka

Amaretto

Sambuca

Baileys

Apple Sours

Gets you niiiiiiiiiiice

whats the point? might as well stick to one drink - much more practical.

like saying take a toke of 5 different spliffs, when you could just roll a fatty for urself.

LOL

Don't think you understand mate.

Am i missing something?

Do those specific shots combine in your stomach and release more alcohol?

Its the alcohol that gets you 'niiiiiiiiiice' mate. Mixing drinks wont create any more alcohol

STFU.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Tried a Hiroshima last night...got me wavy

I didn't have a clue what it was...barmaid fills up your usual single spirit an mixer glass halfway with red bull, then two shots of which I thought were both jager, put the two shots in the glass (still in the shot glasses not poured) the barmaid was like have that shot first but soon as you back the shot you've got to down your drink as its gonna burn (there's me thinking shes chatting sh*t because I thought it was 2 shots of jager), so I take the shot out the glass, which makes the other shot glass sink into the redbull aka jager bomb....turned out the first shot was absinthe then back the jager bomb

Also I can tell u is that beer, champagne and vodka DO NOT MIX

<_<

need to sort yourself out mate

Trust.

Champagne/Vodka/Ginger beer and something else I can't quite remember is the ONE!

/

Is Disarrono and cranberry actually nice? Can't imagine those tastes.

Guest WAVESURFER

Give me some new mixes.

Just need something new, but something that is not that expensive so i can have it like 10 times a night.

Whisky or Vodka + Apple juice is nice and simple, but noone seems to drink it. Can drink that sh*t like water. Just depends if the place you're in has got apple juice or not.

• Upvote 1

Give me some new mixes.

Just need something new, but something that is not that expensive so i can have it like 10 times a night.

Whisky or Vodka + Apple juice is nice and simple, but noone seems to drink it. Can drink that sh*t like water. Just depends if the place you're in has got apple juice or not.

Hmm, might try this out tonight. Cheers