Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

havent drunk since the 5th of August.

f*ck*ng HELL. im 22 and been getting pissed every weekend since i was 15, and started drinking at 14, and over the last year or two id say i drink at least 4 nights a week. I've decided to see if i can go a month or two without as the longest ive ever gone is 3 weeks.

It's mad though, im much more sociable at work and just in general and always feel fresh so thats great. But man, its like im getting depression when alone, thinking about everything so deeply, getting paranoid about sh*t and just losing my rag all the time, although i have cut out fags as well so im sure that has something to do with it.

sobriety is like a drug of its own, i constantly feel f*cked. gonna keep it going though as i wanna see where i go with it. torture watching the lads drinking though

For all my rum drinkers, I highly recommend coming to Rumfest on October 13th & 14th at Excel.

Basically pay £25 & u get to sample 400 rums from around the world. I go every year & it is the highlight of my year.

Bare drink, bare drunk small island lighties. Snm

http://rumfest.co.uk/

400 samples?!?! wtf. I guess people dont manage them all...

If you get a chance, try Legendario - cuban rum. Great stuff, plus it kinda sounds like a flirta d bar.

been a bad boy since secendario, schoooeugughghghgllllll-uh.

For all my rum drinkers, I highly recommend coming to Rumfest on October 13th & 14th at Excel.

Basically pay £25 & u get to sample 400 rums from around the world. I go every year & it is the highlight of my year.

Bare drink, bare drunk small island lighties. Snm

http://rumfest.co.uk/

sounds like a plan, I need to find some alcoholic friends who'd be down

was on the ciroc last night... bought 2 bottles of it before i even tried it, not as nice as i thought it would be just tastes like standard vodka but has a more harsh taste..

faded me same way i ent moving all day

:lol: everyone I know has said the same thing

diddy/mmg/french all these rappers trolled us

We have different types of sense on our tongues e.g. sweet/sour/bitter etc

How you'd taste the differences in wine...

When you sip wine, you let it spread across your tongue from front to back and side to side before you swallow.

The tip of your tongue detects sweetness... the inner sides of the tongue detect sourness and/or acidity.. the outer sides of the tongue detect saltiness... the back detects bitterness and/or alcohol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

yeah, nicely explained, i didn't know the specifics

but that's why when people back shots you'll often see them cringe after taking it,'cause it goes straight to the back, if you let it roll from the front of your tongue to the back its much more pleasant

try it with Grey Goose (or some other decent vodka), that's how/when I realised it

Gonna be doing that this weekend now...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.urban-drinks.co.uk/Vodka/Ciroc:3/28.html

Saw few people were after the coconut one in here so they have it in stock now.

• 1 month later...

anyone drunk Legend of Kremlin before?

img_5809175_legendofkremlinvodka.jpg

whats it saying? On offer at sainsbury atm...

need to stick to this premium vodka wave now, the hangovers barley even exist, and my normal hangovers are the actual worst.