Official Drinking Thread

Thizz

JUS ABOUT LIVENED MYSELF UP FROM A MAD TING LAST NIGHT.1 X HENNESEY1 X COURVIOUSER1 X GLENNS1 X ENJ2 X REMY MARTINFEW RED STRIPES INBETWEEN BOTTLES.FEEL SORRY FOR MY LIVER.
You seriously drank a bottle of red striple inbetween ....what I can only assume to be shots of those spiritsDid u throw up....Cos I am counting 6 shots, 6 bottles of RS, that mix is not user friendly
NOT SHOTS FAM 6 BOTTLES.
LOL @ Your peoples idea of a drinking session! LOL Some light weights up in this place Then again it depends if these are singles/doubles/tripples or just straight up pouring some into ur glass and making ur own shot!
I DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT SINGLES/DOUBLES/TRIPPLESI'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOPGLUK GLUK GLUK GLUK!!!
Thats exactly how it should be!!So you pesonally consummed 1 70cl X HENNESEY1 70cl X COURVIOUSER1 70cl X GLENNS1 70cl X ENJ2 70cl X REMY MARTINThis in 24 hours?
NAH THERE WAS 4 OF US.WAS GONNA WHITEY AT ONE POINT JUS ABOUT MANAGE TO RACK UP A LINE AND KEEP MYSELF GOING LOL.

lol absinthe, remember in magaluf last year...every day I made a lil cocktail, was like 4 days in to the holiday...can't even remember what I put in it..apart from cherry brandy & absinthe..was home before midnight being sick everywhereit's a good wake up drink though

Guest Lemons
johnny johnny walker gold or blue lable on the rocks :Dor the cheapshit red or green lable mixed with gren tea and sugar/honey
You, + all whisky heads can't compete....photosvy.jpgI run this.

Guest Lemons
johnny johnny walker gold or blue lable on the rocks :Dor the cheapshit red or green lable mixed with gren tea and sugar/honey
You, + all whisky heads can't compete....photosvy.jpgI run this.
taking a photo of your mums booze cupboard doesnt mean u run sh*t.
Conceal your envy pussyhole.That's actually the cupboard behind my desk at work (We do the advertsiing for Johnnie Walker).

JUS ABOUT LIVENED MYSELF UP FROM A MAD TING LAST NIGHT.1 X HENNESEY1 X COURVIOUSER1 X GLENNS1 X ENJ2 X REMY MARTINFEW RED STRIPES INBETWEEN BOTTLES.FEEL SORRY FOR MY LIVER.
You seriously drank a bottle of red striple inbetween ....what I can only assume to be shots of those spiritsDid u throw up....Cos I am counting 6 shots, 6 bottles of RS, that mix is not user friendly
NOT SHOTS FAM 6 BOTTLES.
LOL @ Your peoples idea of a drinking session! LOL Some light weights up in this place Then again it depends if these are singles/doubles/tripples or just straight up pouring some into ur glass and making ur own shot!
I DON'T KNOW sh*t ABOUT SINGLES/DOUBLES/TRIPPLESI'LL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOPGLUK GLUK GLUK GLUK!!!
Thats exactly how it should be!!So you pesonally consummed 1 70cl X HENNESEY1 70cl X COURVIOUSER1 70cl X GLENNS1 70cl X ENJ2 70cl X REMY MARTINThis in 24 hours?
NAH THERE WAS 4 OF US.WAS GONNA WHITEY AT ONE POINT JUS ABOUT MANAGE TO RACK UP A LINE AND KEEP MYSELF GOING LOL.
Yeh i thought as much!!I would have expected FOUR people to have consummed alot more than that.Stick to my original statement of "LIGHT WEIGHTS"LOL Four of my people would have consummed alot more than that with in 24 hours and still be going

Brejrin just bought me back Peanut Rum Cream from JA.Scared to try it because I know i'll fall in love with it then be depressed when i can't get my hands on it till another visit.Rum >>>> sliced bread.
this is a seriously nice beverage

lol u jus said how u can consume like 3 bottles of spirits and a few bottles of buckfast yourself or sum madnessthen u went and edited it out coz u noticed how it comes across lol
Yeh AND?Cause i was being honest, then i read over it and thought Hmmm i can just imagine what some ignorant cunts on here will say - But since mr informer here has decided to do it anyway - Yes i used to drink like that, Dont touch bucky these days but im a spirit girl and i know i can handle them in any situation Ive always shown up cunts who have doubted me in that way. Its not bragging its facts and im not saying im proud of that i wish i couldnt handle half as much would make nights out much cheaper LOL

NOT SHOTS FAM 6 BOTTLES.
Yeh i thought as much!!I would have expected FOUR people to have consummed alot more than that.Stick to my original statement of "LIGHT WEIGHTS"LOL Four of my people would have consummed alot more than that with in 24 hours and still be going
THATS NICE NOW GET THE f*ck OUT OF MY THREAD.DON'T START ALL THIS GAY I DRINK MORE THAN YOU sh*t.I DON'T CARE FOR THAT.I'LL DRINK NUTTIN BUT STELLA FOR A MONTH THEN PISS IN YOUR MOUTH YOU f*ck*ng ALKI.

lol u jus said how u can consume like 3 bottles of spirits and a few bottles of buckfast yourself or sum madnessthen u went and edited it out coz u noticed how it comes across lol
Yeh AND?Cause i was being honest, then i read over it and thought Hmmm i can just imagine what some ignorant cunts on here will say - But since mr informer here has decided to do it anyway - Yes i used to drink like that, Dont touch bucky these days but im a spirit girl and i know i can handle them in any situation Ive always shown up cunts who have doubted me in that way.
BingeG_228x154.jpgdrinkin is not a competition u should drink to have a laff and have fun

Yeh AND?Cause i was being honest, then i read over it and thought Hmmm i can just imagine what some ignorant cunts on here will say - But since mr informer here has decided to do it anyway - Yes i used to drink like that, Dont touch bucky these days but im a spirit girl and i know i can handle them in any situation Ive always shown up cunts who have doubted me in that way.
BingeG_228x154.jpgdrinkin is not a competition u should drink to have a laff and have fun
she's from scotland though

NOT SHOTS FAM 6 BOTTLES.
THATS NICE NOW GET THE f*ck OUT OF MY THREAD.DON'T START ALL THIS GAY I DRINK MORE THAN YOU sh*t.I DON'T CARE FOR THAT.I'LL DRINK NUTTIN BUT STELLA FOR A MONTH THEN PISS IN YOUR MOUTH YOU f*ck*ng ALKI.
SHUT UP YOU IDIOTYou were all bragging about what you and your "boys" consummed!I and others commented on the fact YOUR LIGHT WEIGHTS - YOU ASKED FOR IT ALKI ? LOLDarling a name is a name.Alki i am not, I hardly drink if i drink once every 2 months thats it.
AND NO SUNSHINE - Being from scotland means nothing but a stereotype.zlastboss - I do, i dont drink to pass out or to get paraletic, i drink cause i enjoy the taste of what im drinking wont catch me touching that nasty sh*t cider or piss juice beers and stellas YUKKKK!I drink to enjoy my self and i know when to stop - I know its not a competition i didnt make a thread dedicated to how well i thought me and my friends did consumming alcohol, think your aiming that statement in the wrong direction.

plzdnt make he ruin another thread
:unsure: lol nah i dont do that sh*t, people create that sh*t.Im sure people all over this forum constantly say sh*t to you in the regards of"SAMIAD, DONT ACT LIKE YOUR sh*t DONT STINK"
whoFrank Furta?yes hes people all over this forumur a wolly, i dnt ruin threads