(M)ethylene(D)ioxy(M)eth(A)mphetamine

slickesrickes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nearly impossible to get the real stuff in the uk at the minute.The effects are amazing, your whole body feels great, the euphoria is amazing. It makes you think that everything is cool. If you take it with close friends i can guarentee you will have some amazing convos about things you would never normally think about.most people are selling BZP or other piperazines as MDMA to rip people off. I would buy a Marquis reagent testing kit before you buy any just to be on the safe side.

Its nearly impossible to get the real stuff in the uk at the minute.The effects are amazing, your whole body feels great, the euphoria is amazing. It makes you think that everything is cool. If you take it with close friends i can guarentee you will have some amazing convos about things you would never normally think about.most people are selling BZP or other piperazines as MDMA to rip people off. I would buy a Marquis reagent testing kit before you buy any just to be on the safe side.
lol sick guy

lol sick guy
swear them things aren't so reliable, as in they come postive for MDxx but it could be other alternatives that aint as goodmight aswell drop mephedrone for now

I'm intrigued.How much better then being straight f*cked up on alcohol is this?
its better by approximately 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 x
Them drugs there.Someone bring me in.

usaully jsut get pills, md can be hard to get hold of.but if u have more than 5 pills expect a full 24 hours of a comedown, in bed sweating, not being able to eat or sleep.but its gererally worth it.also i find that pills and ketamine are an amazing mix, strictly an after party thing tho, add in some laughing gas and your having the best night of your life

usaully jsut get pills, md can be hard to get hold of.but if u have more than 5 pills expect a full 24 hours of a comedown, in bed sweating, not being able to eat or sleep.but its gererally worth it.also i find that pills and ketamine are an amazing mix, strictly an after party thing tho, add in some laughing gas and your having the best night of your life
NO SUCH THING AS A COMEDOWN.I REGULARY DO MORE THAN 5, STAY UP FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS THEN GO YARD SLEEP AND GO WORK IN THE MORNING.

When I was banging out pills every weekend two summers ago, I barely had any come downs. I dunno if it was youth or suttin but I then did charlie thinking "reh I ain't getting no come down". How wrong I was.I can't really imagine road guys gurning their faces off, telling their bredgins they love them.