Traffic watch

Da Luv Doc

You talking about them community speed watchers. You don't official get anything rather than a letter through the post warning of your speed. & I didn't get done in Croydon neither. Was on some Kent country road.

lol @ calling them snitches, like speeding is not reckless driving and doesn't kill people.
i bet u any money u dont drive--------------------------------------------------i guess it keeps the old people occupied, since the letter doesnt give anyone any points im not really bothered
it is a way to get ready for even more stupidness like this and it will be official. It is long!

lol @ calling them snitches, like speeding is not reckless driving and doesn't kill people.
i bet u any money u dont drive--------------------------------------------------i guess it keeps the old people occupied, since the letter doesnt give anyone any points im not really bothered
Go how much?6Yrs no bans, no points, stopped a few times lil warnings here and there but nothingggggggggggggggggg CLEAN AS!!Before you say "i bet ur one of them slow drivers" Nah i used to speed around thing woohoo, until my friend crashed my car into a deer the impact that 22 stone deer had on me and my car alone, i imagined what if that had been a person. Horrible impact, and the damage to my car was f*ckray.