What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

So my girl calls me just moments ago saying some guy tried to move to her and it nearly got ugly. He asked for her name and she stopped him and said "before you continue I have a boyfriend", this guy goes on to say "why didn't you say that from when I was walking to you", she says "all you were saying is oi", now this guy grabs her arm and says "how long has it been?", she says "whats it to you, let go of me", now either he's super confident or a full d*ckhead because he says "If it been long then his times up and its my time so give me your number". Luckily some shop owner knows her and told the guy to lay off, but he still goes "Tell your man I said hes a lucky c*nt", no need for you to add c*nt "well tell him I said it init"What the hells going on with dudes, what happened to the OK Cool you got a man keep it moving days?Her friend also had some story about her friend who got slapped by a guy because she kept saying she has a boyfriend. Apparently the guy was like "I don't care about your man" and she said well I do and he went nuts and slapped her.Another one of her friends had to give her real number because dude was aggressive and dialed her number on the spot to make sure it was right.I'm pretty sure some of you have heard about or experienced guys who can't swallow 'NO' so resort to guerilla warfare.sh*t has happened so many times I feel like one day I should walk 50 feet behind her and just observe, guys who move to her nice and cool I respect that because its get rich or die trying out there and he dont know my existence until she says so, but guys who get touchy and aggressive, I might have to show up on some shaolin sh*t and Guan Dao a nigga.I can't understand it, fully grown men in their 20s acting like 16 year olds with a testosterone imbalance and an overload of semen, f*ckin cockroaches. Slappin a chick because she said she has a BF..damnnnnn

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.

It really is as simple as OK Cool and keep it moving. Niggaz going on like there one woman alive and theres a 4000 mile queue to wife her...likes its no other chicks out there.But that aggression sh*t irks me, why hit a chick because she declined you, niggaz been getting turned down since 10000BC, should be a minor and move to the next

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
WOW... but lmao.. some clown.on another note, some girls dont know how to talk. ( Tone & cosen words). Alotta times its down to this. LMAO. Am not justifying it. But sometimes chicks dont make it any easy for themselves.

DEEEEPthem hungry brehs there... they are stupid cunts tho really, how u guna bully a girl into givin the number and sh*t... if worst comes to the worst she'll change her sim anyway.... not only that, wouldnt it be better to get a girl whos genuinely on u tho? some future rapists about for real

Dudes act like people aint dieng out there, what if your so unfortunate that her boyfriends just meters away coming out of a shop and catches you physicaly harassing her? And proceeds to slice yo throat.You never know what somebody is carrying nowadays but niggaz still play roulette with their lives on some gungho sh*t.

It really is as simple as OK Cool and keep it moving. Niggaz going on like there one woman alive and theres a 4000 mile queue to wife her...likes its no other chicks out there.But that aggression sh*t irks me, why hit a chick because she declined you, niggaz been getting turned down since 10000BC, should be a minor and move to the next
Here's the thing, do these retards actually think that there aggresive behaviour is going to work? Stupid Nearderthals.

This is almost becoming a normal thing. I was speaking to a girl who was telling she got bottled for turning a guy down. She's got a scar near her eye from it. Some guys just donn't know how to handle rejection. If they were clever, they would accept it, move on, and if anything, the girl who turned them down would look bad.

had a friend who was notorious for such things.one time he DDT'd a girl in the park cause she said no.fair enough she was your stereotypical mixed race girl givin' it loads of attitude.and at that time we were 16 so it must've been bare embarassing.BUT the way he DDT'd her was nuts. he actually kneed her in the stomach and slamed her head into the ground.and if that wasnt bad enough he then laid into her as she was lying on the floor.needless to say we haven't spoke since.