What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao guys are different these days.I always think though. Certain guys do stuff because they've had success with it. For example bare girls will say they wont talk to a man who grabs their arm in a rave. I've grabbed bare girls by their arms, hips etc and got the deed done in the end.So somewhere out there there must be girls who are dinging these guys back after they force them to put their numbers in their phones.Punching up girls who reject you is unacceptable though. but LMAO all the same
:D

LOGS reading too much into things.some guys just see a nice female out and about and wanna make convo in the hope of pursuing something down the line.its not all doom.*allow me*
i tell u what i have met some bogus guys on the road sidebu i have also met some real gems, whereby if i was glad i stopped in my busy busy day, even if down the line it goes absolutely no where or no numbers get exchangedI appreciate the good people that are placed on my path

i know theres a few guys in here who've heard the boyfriend line but still got there in the end........

LOGS reading too much into things.some guys just see a nice female out and about and wanna make convo in the hope of pursuing something down the line.its not all doom.*allow me*
i tell u what i have met some bogus guys on the road sidebu i have also met some real gems, whereby if i was glad i stopped in my busy busy day, even if down the line it goes absolutely no where or no numbers get exchangedI appreciate the good people that are placed on my path
Defo, its strange where you will come across those real genuine people.

It really is as simple as OK Cool and keep it moving. Niggaz going on like there one woman alive and theres a 4000 mile queue to wife her...likes its no other chicks out there.But that aggression sh*t irks me, why hit a chick because she declined you, niggaz been getting turned down since 10000BC, should be a minor and move to the next
Here's the thing, do these retards actually think that there aggresive behaviour is going to work? Stupid Nearderthals.
Certain guys still think its caveman times, man can drapes gyal and hit them with clubs
:D

i know theres a few guys in here who've heard the boyfriend line but still got there in the end........
If they say this; "I've got a boyfriend..." I've obviously come on to strong.So I drop this; "I don't want to hear about your problems. Seriously though you obviously think I'm coming onto you but I was just being polite."

It's black boy, stupid ones tbh.Misses told me one boy tried grab her the other day. f*ck*ng waste black boys.
I was always under the impression you were black.Reading some of the female replies in here makes me sad.I think shopping centres and streets are sooo much better than clubs, and bars for meeting women.This is depressing :D

It's black boy, stupid ones tbh.Misses told me one boy tried grab her the other day. f*ck*ng waste black boys.
I was always under the impression you were black.Reading some of the female replies in here makes me sad.I think shopping centres and streets are sooo much better than clubs, and bars for meeting women.This is depressing :D
he is...

I'm not trying to point out the obvious or nothing but from you're getting into conversations with people you don't intend on taking things further with such as giving them your number you're an idiot. Why bother even being polite, you're never going to see them again. Men try it with me the majority of days, I literally ignore their every word/walk straight past. I've never been assaulted because of rejecting someone. Therefore no conversation = no kick in the eye.
I hear what you're saying, but like general mac said, ignoring the wrong guy can be asking for trouble. I normally walk really fast when I'm out so if I can see he's about to approach me and I know I'm not interested I just politely say "I'm in a rush/I'm late and I'm meant to be meeting someone" and powerwalk off into the horizon.

Its rude to ignore someone if they are being polite, the key is to smile and say sorry im in a rush whilst not making too much eye contact and keep it moving.
I think I tried to draw you down yesterday...

LOLI've been raving only a handful of times and the last time I did was a year ago so that hasn't ever really appliedUmmmI only have very limited relationship experience but I tend to know someone over a course of time before anything takes offMutual friends is normally a safe bet; work, uni or church are also feasible optionsI just have always had the perception that any guy that is trying to 'draw' me in a club or on the street is only trying to get one thing, I'm insanely paranoid about it actually.There are plenty of avenues available for me to meet someone/start to like himTBH I'm not even fussed at the moment, I'm only 21 and I have the business of my degree to attend to
Very rare thing to see in a woman these days. I just hope some man doesnt scuff you up in the future.I will put it on hold until 2012ring.jpgp.s: dont get it twisted. EVERY man is only after that one thing. Whether they see u as future wife or any link. its just something we cant shake
stuff like this is what makes me think certain guys wify off anything

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
WOW... but lmao.. some clown.on another note, some girls dont know how to talk. ( Tone & cosen words). Alotta times its down to this. LMAO. Am not justifying it. But sometimes chicks dont make it any easy for themselves.
this is correct, sad but true.i know one girl that was apporached late night by two boys near a train station. One was trying to move to her asking for her name and said her wants her number and that she replied "why would i give my number to you". Boy switched - and he and his friend beat her up then raped her.Sad times.