What the F**K is up with guys????

General Mac

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
fgdrgdfgdffgdgdfgdfg :D him and his mandem were in hyde park hes going to the mandem 'i beat out that ting over there' no one beleives him he confronts the chick and goes 'what i never banged you' she goes no he punches her in the stomach (guys blatently hench) true story

My friend told me some man on Tottenham high road punched her in the back of her head and told her she was gonna get shanked up because she declined his advances.Some mad hatters out there boy.
fgdrgdfgdffgdgdfgdfg :D him and his mandem were in hyde park hes going to the mandem 'i beat out that ting over there' no one beleives him he confronts the chick and goes 'what i never banged you' she goes no he punches her in the stomach (guys blatently hench) true story
DAYUMMMMMMMM True story for real?Sad Story

I'm not saying some girls have deserved it, but I can certainly understand WHY it has happened.I remember trying to talk to one girl outside a club years back.Me: Wassup, so did you have a good time tonight?Her: ...Me: Wow, how about giving a guy 2 minutes?Her: How about f*ck off.BARE heads heard. It was so deep that people didnt even laugh. Was more like :D Them burning ones where quite frankly I wish they did laugh... :D--------------------You like to say we're all animals and ony after one thing, but sametime, them things take courage. I'm not saying listen to his story, but airing him like say you never heard him is harsh considering most of you would never approach a man and he's shown courage.

Lol, plenty of times mans been mugged off trying to draw girls. SO when I hear certain ones get boxed I either assume that guy just got sick and tired of getting parred and just paxxed her imagining it was the girl previous who brushed him, or in someway she's come across rude.Now I'm not saying it's right, but I understand...

had a friend who was notorious for such things.one time he DDT'd a girl in the park cause she said no.fair enough she was your stereotypical mixed race girl givin' it loads of attitude.and at that time we were 16 so it must've been bare embarassing.BUT the way he DDT'd her was nuts. he actually kneed her in the stomach and slamed her head into the ground.and if that wasnt bad enough he then laid into her as she was lying on the floor.needless to say we haven't spoke since.
jake1.gif:D :D :D Too muchbtw whats the race of these guys jammo, affs ?
:D :D

I'm not saying some girls have deserved it, but I can certainly understand WHY it has happened.I remember trying to talk to one girl outside a club years back.Me: Wassup, so did you have a good time tonight?Her: ...Me: Wow, how about giving a guy 2 minutes?Her: How about f*ck off.BARE heads heard. It was so deep that people didnt even laugh. Was more like :D Them burning ones where quite frankly I wish they did laugh... :D--------------------You like to say we're all animals and ony after one thing, but sametime, them things take courage. I'm not saying listen to his story, but airing him like say you never heard him is harsh considering most of you would never approach a man and he's shown courage.
You see as long as somebody is being polite, they don't deserved to be totally ignored, if someone is polite towards me i will be polite back, even while keeping it moving I.E., "So did you have a good time tonight?"keep walking look and say yeh i did thanks, you.While they see you still walking they know its most likely 1) you don't have time, 2) you have a partner. Politness is the answer in most cases. But there is the exeption of fruit loops and well they should be given wide births. But by being rude to them aint goin to make a situation any better, there are ways with dealing with most situations to stop the situation getting nasty, you either think carefully about how you word what you say, or you be a blabber mouthing bitch, that most men will think f*ck it if shes going to act like a man then ill smack her one like one too (Doesn't make it right but some woman can not be classified as one)

u need to scope the bitch before u approach... most time u can see how dey're gonna reactim not the aggresive type.. *only when f*ck*ng*. if they aint on it i keep it moving.. there loss as far as im concerned
Now having said that, you a dude I can roll with. If the bitch has 0 eye contact with you and isn't sporting a smile or smirk chances are you've lost before the game began. But if she's signalling then you should be safe to begin.But that "How about f*ck off" comment, that was unnecessary and uncalled for, I wouldn't hit a bitch for that, it's just words. I would verbally humiliate her and come like some dictator gone comedian. I'm not really the dude to draw chicks on road but the times I have at least I didn't get mugged off, a few times they where rude but I just kept it moving and thought maybe the bitch got pre-period cramps.

f*ck'D/I haven't had anything that rough since i was a yout, Remember i must of been about 14 was fulli shook back in these days a no confidence guy etc. So like a waste guy I was, I got my boy to go over and get me the number. So he went over said " my friend over there wants your number ", she looks over to me smiles and tells my boy to get me to ask for it myself. So it took my about 20 minutes to build up some confidence * im in a shopping centre s* so anyway i eventually see said girl again and think f*ck it this is a sure thing more time. So i go into the shop shes in with her friend, say hi how are you etc, pull out my fone and the following proceedsMe " so can i get your number b ? "her : " NO "* and she just standing there shaking her head side to side*Swear as a kid it took me time to come back from this