Quick cookin question

djbmc

Depends how powerful your microwave is, fork it a few times and pop it in for 5 mins and then give it a squeeze, if its still hard do another 5 and continue until its soft.
cool, 20 mins is a bit long i think. And i aint got time for the oven, i gotta be at work at 5.

Guest Triple XXX
them white people there who take the microwave for any oven.bake dat sh*t ffs for 10mins in a pre heated ovenfar as im concerned the microwave is an express food WARMERnot cooker
that Lurpak advert said an hour bruv

i think there should be a cooking thread still as a stickyi got my own question:when u wash meat, is it ever suposed to get clean with no blood?i hate that sh*t i wash it 500 times and still the water never clears upmy mum washes it 3x and thats it. she said if i aint dead yet why do i complainand cusses me out the kitchen. but when im in my own flat it bugs meusing hotwater only makes it worse at well.

Guest Esquilax
i think there should be a cooking thread still as a stickyi got my own question:when u wash meat, is it ever suposed to get clean with no blood?i hate that sh*t i wash it 500 times and still the water never clears upmy mum washes it 3x and thats it. she said if i aint dead yet why do i complainand cusses me out the kitchen. but when im in my own flat it bugs meusing hotwater only makes it worse at well.
what sorta meat is it